Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread.
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread.
And now I need some advice.

I need to distinguish between characters who will be wearing the same outfits in a scene, and thought "why not use their signature colors?" I found the above while looking for Kuroko's signature colors.

Apparently, Kuroko spends so much of her life in her school uniform that she doesn't have signature colors.

[Image: __shirai_kuroko_toaru_majutsu_no_index_a...1abb67.gif]

So... do I go with an outfit in the same color pattern as the Tokiwadai school uniform, or go with kuro (black) to match her name?

Also discovered while looking for Kuroko's apparently-nonexistent signature colors - give this girl a hobby other than chasing after Railgun. Presumably she became interested after visiting New Jersey. (Note that her outfit here is in the same color scheme as the summer version of her school uniform.)

[Image: __shirai_kuroko_toaru_majutsu_no_index_a...7b5a5e.jpg]

Reduced to one-fifth size; full-size copy here

EDIT: Okay, maybe this isn't "a hobby other than chasing after Railgun" after all -- "Oneesama, listen to my song!"

re-edit: Quoting a friend of mine: "Gotta give the artist props for making the axe a Fender Telecaster. Usually people don't draw those unless they're doing a take on the cover photo of Bruce Springsteen's Born to Run."
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread. - by robkelk - 04-12-2022, 12:07 PM