Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread.
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread.
Heh.  Love the rigging.

Funny thing is that they do something similar in Nanoha Force with something called a Strike Cannon.  Damn thing is bigger than Nanoha.

The technological synthesis that's gonna be going on will be something to behold.

As for Kuroko...  You could borrow Asuka's color scheme?  Only with a bit more black.  She is a red head as well, and with red hair ribbons, too.

In fact, I could almost hear Asuka now...  "...Okay, I'll admit, you make it look good, and you have your own spin on it with the drill-tails.  Even I can't pull that off because the Japanese gene for straight hair runs pretty strong in my family."

BTW: that gif of Kuroko is one of my favorites.  There are going to be times when that girl has Benjamin in absolute stitches.  She won't mind too much because she knows without a doubt that he cares about her enough to even feel a bit guilty about laughing.  She'll just get hers by razzing him about his own love life.  Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread. - by Black Aeronaut - 04-12-2022, 02:14 PM