Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The FFML Is Now Dead
The FFML Is Now Dead
The FFML is dead, and well, here I am.

---

Signature

RE: The FFML Is Now Dead
(04-06-2021, 08:02 PM)Ariel Schnee Wrote: The FFML is dead, and well, here I am.

What might i ask is the FFML?
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

Fan Fiction Mailing List, I've never actually been part of it but its was the original (or close to) fanfiction collection/distribution network. Lots of old Fanfics got thgeir start there, including Undocumented Features IIRC.
And a little thing you might have heard of called Drunkard's Walk.

Ariel's jumping the gun slightly -- the current owner/operator of the FFML has announced that he'll be shutting it down as of July 1. So -- everybody do the Python quote together -- it's not dead yet.

But it ain't gettin' better.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Well, might as well get ready for the refugee crisis then.

Hi Ariel! Welcome to the nuthouse!
*Grabs a few things from the 90s and makes his way behind the shed with a shotgun.*
(04-06-2021, 11:15 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Well, might as well get ready for the refugee crisis then.

Especially as I gave an open invitation... and besides Ariel one other member has (so far) taken me up on it.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Tales of the Wanderer also started there
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children