Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for screen shots
Looking for screen shots
Hey, people.  I'm looking for a good image to use on the new Mirror Mook trope at All The Tropes, and I was just wondering if anyone had a screen shot of one of the clone missions or that one mission that ends with the shadow copy of the party in the basement of Paragon City Hall that they'd be willing to share.

Thanks!
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: Looking for screen shots
Obviously you'll just need to log on and run Posi II ooor I think its Agent Keith Nance arc that has all the clones Smile Oooor I suppose tip capstone mission where you stop your doppelganger. Lord only knows how many times Terr's had to kick the crap outta a phony Terr.
RE: Looking for screen shots
Well, yeah, I have that option, and I'd be delighted to have a pic of Eva on ATT. I was just hoping to save myself the trouble if someone already had one. <grin>
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....