Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XX
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XX
(05-20-2021, 08:26 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: I'll drop cwf a note asking him to slow down.

Meanwhile, on the topic of the moderation queue, no one approve or reject Samblack's changes to Bobby on Thin Ice for the moment, please.  I'm dropping him a note asking him to verify his claim that two-thirds of the article and all the tropes are "false information".  Given that there seems to be nothing about the band anywhere on the Web, it's entirely possible it's not vandalism.  (In fact, there's so much nothing about them, I'd almost be tempted to write them off as a fake page...)

I should note that a quick check of the Other Guys shows that at least one Troper there questioned the existence of the band in 2019, and it since has been cut "for cause", although that cause simply seems to be a dearth of links to it from anywhere.

I'm thinking maybe this is another bogus page.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XX - by Bob Schroeck - 05-20-2021, 01:28 PM