Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XX
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XX
Heads up, folks. Lion Warrior -- the guy whose attempts to illustrate Male Gaze have been, as I put it last year, the equivalent of a 12-year-old boy squealing "there's a girl in this picture!" -- is back after a six-month hiatus. He just tried to replace a page image with something more to his tastes, only he didn't bother to upload it first (with luck he's currently lacking that permission). I'm checking his other new edits on the assumption that they're just as inappropriate as they've been every other time he's edited here.

EDIT: Amazingly, his other two edits are just barely acceptable, although either his standards for sexy asses are terribly low, or there have been a lot of unimpressive female Power Rangers. However, everyone remember that Lion Warrior is on his last chance here -- six months ago he received a "final warning before permanent ban" for his previous behavior, so we need to ride him and not let any of his crap through.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XX - by Bob Schroeck - 06-07-2021, 10:58 AM