Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XX
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XX
Just want to make clear for all non-technical matters requiring a vote, all other admins can consider me voting yes by default until I resume regular admin duties, and if key technical work needs my expertise, sabbatical or no, flag me down to work on it and I will do so ASAP.

I've been taking the time off from regular admin work to examine certain technical issues anyway that could cause us long-term hassles and looking into what we can do to further increase our productivity and efficiency as compared to our alternative troping community sites, so in that regard if any tech work needs done and it's something I worked on prior (like the IRC change over business), then I'll work on that ASAP.

Edit: Recently, I've been looking at the viability of UploadWizard, since we long discussed making it so all images had to be uploaded without exception with licensing. Did find a fork that promises to be easier to use and configure minus the former's issues, but it's experimental, and I was going to set up a localhost wiki and test its viability before we do anything:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:MediaUploader

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XX - by GethN7 - 07-04-2021, 05:45 PM