Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XX
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XX
(07-05-2021, 04:50 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: Haven't we already offered Umbire a promotion once already, only for him to turn it down?  Or was that someone else?

I honestly can't remember, but for the purposes of getting this issue fixed, if they need admin rights to represent us and it will work on a temporary basis until the issue is resolved (should they not wish permanent powers), that would be a good compromise solution. If not, I'll do the needful, I just need instructions on how to make the proper contacts to Libera.

Update: Looked some more into the Variables issue, and while I still plan to look into alternatives, I did some technical digging and discovered the usage we employ may not be compromised eventually in the immediate short-term, seems the parties trying to depreciate its functions realized Semantic MediaWiki relies on the very same coding (and that project is used very actively by many people) they intended to depreciate, so its depreciation is still something we might want to look into future patching just to be safe, but may not be as dire an issue at the immediate present.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XX - by GethN7 - 07-05-2021, 07:05 PM