Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XX
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XX
(07-09-2021, 08:15 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: Although I haven't used IRC in literally decades, go ahead and register my wiki handle in case I need to make an appearance.

You'll need to do so per their instructions for their own servers, the original IRC information was not retained from Freenode:

https://libera.chat/guides/registration

Once I have that, I'll add it to the request.

Also, I got confirmation the Foe feature has been removed from SocialProfile, though apparently it still is functional to some degree. I asked Miraheze staff if need be, to completely disable both the friend and foe features and flush all records of both if that is the only way to remove the feature in question, as the friend/foe information appears linked.

I plan to audit our other extensions once I return to regular duties to make sure we have no other similar undesirable issues and to request changes where needed.

Update: Back on regular duty. Some tech stuff I wanted to check requires certain rights anyway. So far just made some needed edits to the Main Page to reflect how Tropedia is no longer our branded ATT branch on FANDOM.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XX - by GethN7 - 07-09-2021, 10:38 AM