Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XX
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XX
(07-10-2021, 03:45 PM)robkelk Wrote: From the "I'll take my victories where I can" department:

The number of images imported from TV Tropes without an identified license is now below 14,000... and the list now fits onto three subpages. (It was only a year ago that the list was too large to fit on less than ten subpages.)

Congrats. I was going to request an updated current revision and image dump in a few months since our old one has a lot busted and unused images (out of the 60,000 in the archive, over 22,000+ were broken, duplicates, unlicensed, or otherwise taking up space, tested this when I made a localhost clone of the old wiki dump, hopefully your efforts will help us trim that down further to just what we need.

I made a few more changes. The front page has the Tabs markup used where we were using Tabber. Tabber still may look better on some pages depending on the content, but I used the Tabs functionality since it uses pure CSS, should load much faster, and unless you still have an ancient Internet Explorer version, CSS runs on every browser I'm aware with no issues.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XX - by GethN7 - 07-10-2021, 05:02 PM