Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember the old "funny character I saw" threads?
Remember the old "funny character I saw" threads?
Here's a new one.  I was in Atlas this afternoon and ran into a dark-haired muscular fellow, olive skin, little mustache, in the closest you could come to a sailor fuku with male costume parts.

He was Sailor FreddyMercury.

I grabbed a couple screen shots, and when I have a chance I'll crop a shot of him and post it in this thread.  Right now I'm waiting for an MSR to start.  <grin>
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: Remember the old "funny character I saw" threads?
I think I actually passed by you in Atlas Park while you were takin those pictures! At the time I was...unsure how I felt with that name but I settled on highly amused *grin*.
I didn't even see you, Terr.  My apologies.

Anyway, here's the screenshot I promised.

-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
I'm sure some of you know that the Virtue-verse Wiki is back and, well, sort of alive. I was searching it for some content quoted on All The Tropes when I cam across this character:

Hamidon-tan
-- Bob

And here's another one.  I'll admit I didn't see it in-game, but just this image on another site, earlier this month:

.jpg   masked hoser.jpg (Size: 41.46 KB / Downloads: 37)
-- Bob

Thats glorious and I approve wholeheartedly.