Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ah! I Bleed...

Looking back to the post that lead to this thread, it appears that Glazius Falconar is viewing this as entirely a DW fic and forgetting that it's a
crossover with OMB (not just standard OMG).

His problem with the confession scene for example is that from the viewpoint of a pure DW story, it's not neccesary to go into that sorta detail. But the
point he's missing is that this scene is more for Chris' character development than Doug's.

I've been procrastinating on writing my reply to him.

Well, I've got a potentially rainy Saturday coming up. Maybe I can motivate myself to do it then.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
RE: Ah! I Bleed...
<thread necromancy>

Did you ever reply?  Such a cliffhanger!

You could totally write one now and be all like: Remember that bad review a decade ago?  I'm still pissed about it, here's why Wink
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
Ha! Honestly, I don't remember if I ever replied to him. But since I'm working from home right now, and my email program's been in constant use for 20+ years and has a complete archive of all my sent mail for that period, I can go check.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
...and no. I apparently never replied to him. Oh, well.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
(08-05-2020, 08:08 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: ...and no.  I apparently never replied to him.  Oh, well.

Well, then, now's the perfect time to send him a Nastygram about it.  Remember the Klingon proverb, "Revenge is a dish best served cold.  It is very cold in cyberspace."

-----
I'm a very forgiving person ... on Lord Vader's terms.  "Apology accepted, Captain."
<snrk>
-- Bob