Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for recommendations for "K-On!" fics that don't play with the setting
Looking for recommendations for "K-On!" fics that don't play with the setting
Question 
I already checked the "K-On!/Fanfic Recs" page at All The Tropes.

I just want some slice-of-life fun, like the original story gave me. Are there really no non-crossover non-shipping non-dark K-On! fics out there worth reading?
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: Looking for recommendations for "K-On!" fics that don't play with the setting
Three days, 39 views no replies... I'm getting the sneaking suspicion that nobody does "original flavour" K-On! stories.

<deep sigh>
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: Looking for recommendations for "K-On!" fics that don't play with the setting
My knowledge of K-On begins and ends with "It's an anime about young/teenage girls"
Better than mine, which is based on Gryphon folding K-on into UF
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children
I haven't actually gone looking for K-On! fics, so I have nothing other than The Federation Lives Forever from UF to recommend.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
The only K-on! fics I’ve read were the UF one and a short-and-dead SAO crossover.

In a similar vein, however, I would enjoy good Starlight Revue fics.
Sucrose Octanitrate.

Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
I think my source for episodes got purged at the dawn of official streaming of anime.