Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video Madness Brand X thread
RE: Video Madness Brand X thread
Gangsta's Paradise in the style of Ozzy Osbourne

A really bang-up job at sounding like Ozzy, that.
--
‎noli esse culus
Disney releases the first "Oswald the Lucky Rabbit" Short in 95 years:

-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Mark Hamill discussing Spaceballs and Mel Brooks movies
BestAMVsofallTime - Safety Dance

a new song from Miracle Of Sound - Superhuman (The Boys)
grannies gone wild on a hooligan's holiday

--
‎noli esse culus
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Pandora Celtica - Blame the Leprechaun

EDIT
rare backstage clip of Robin Williams and Ernest P. Worrell
-- Bob

FOR THE EMPIRE is a series of Star Wars shorts created in Unreal 5, starring an old veteran Stormtrooper and a FNG rookie.

--
‎noli esse culus
-- Bob

Miracle of Sound - To Be Better (God of War Ragnarok

Sabaton - Lady of the Dark (animated story video)

The Phantom Menace ('modern' style trailer)
The (next) new Doctor and his companion show off their looks:

And NBC's reviving Night Court with Melissa Rauch playing a new Judge Stone, Harry's daughter Abby:

-- Bob

this guy makes little animatronic figures that then 'perform' various songs
This one is Johnny Cash's Folsom Prison Blues
Someoen's found a promo spot aired by NBC for the original Star Trek:

-- Bob

AC/DC's Thunderstruck performed on a Guzheng, a traditional Chinese stringed instrument
I know I posted this in a previous video thread years ago, but I just came across it again today and had to share it once more:

義足のMoses (Gisoku no mōzesu, "Moses with Prosthetic Feet"):

-- Bob

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
Looks like a broken link, Dartz? At least, all I see is an error message, not the usual "try watching this on YouTube" line.
--
‎noli esse culus
It's an age-restricted video. Here's the direct link.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
(6 second clip) Softly but with Conviction

JIngle Bells - Star Wars version (The Imperial Singers)

EDIT
TSO - Hall of the Mountain King
I remember when as a teen I learned that the Star Trek photon torpedo sound was the result of hitting a guy wire for an antenna, basically by doing it one day. In the following short clip, I just discovered the surprising source of another iconic SF sound effect:

-- Bob

Swedish Chef - Fishie Chowder
MetaBallStudios - Biggest Starships 3D comparison (over 18 minutes long)
(01-02-2023, 07:41 PM)Norgarth Wrote: MetaBallStudios - Biggest Starships 3D comparison (over 18 minutes long)

From the comments:

Quote:Luillier Stephane
3 days ago (edited)
It always left me perplexed that Mr Dyson has stopped to build those astonishing megastructures, solar system sized spheres, just to make vacuum cleaners.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Well, you do need a lot of material to build a megastructure on that scale, and no one wants space junk flying around littering up their shiny new astronomical body. Cleaning the vacuum before you go that far is just common sense!
--
‎noli esse culus