Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
an odd idea
an odd idea
somehow I came up with the idea "What would Doug's Metagift do with The Ultimate Showdown for Ultimate Destiny?"

Obviously, he's not going to create actual simulcrums of all those characters/people (he'd need to channel the power of a node and I'm not sure he'd survive the strain) but filling his area of effect with an illusionary battle would make for a hell of a distraction, especially if he can give one figure (at a time?) a bit of substance for a moment so that it can actually hit a target before reverting back to illusion.
RE: an odd idea
Yeah, USUD is definitely of the same kind as "76 Trombones" and "Science Fiction/Double Feature".
RE: an odd idea
another somewhat silly idea
Inactive by Weird Al (parody of Radioactive by Imagine Dragons)

Power: makes the target extremely lazy/unmotivated.  Unless actually attacked the target is likely to just sit down and chill/eat.  May need 'I Play for You' or similar meta-song to target someone other than Doug himself.

Useful for making a hostile group's bruiser/tank sit out a fight (for 3 minutes at least) while Doug and Co. deal with the rest, or giving a berzerker type a chance to cool off.