Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][META][INFO][FUN] DON'T LET THEM SEE THAT!!! (or, Best Vices Ever!)
[OOC][META][INFO][FUN] DON'T LET THEM SEE THAT!!! (or, Best Vices Ever!)
Oh, this is gonna be fun.

Take things you see in every day life.

And pair them up with the characters you KNOW are gonna be the most susceptible to them.

This is a good exercise because this can provide us with great little tidbits for character development.  You know, the things that will make a character jump right out of the screen and turn them into people.

I'll kick it off.

Nanoha Takamachi.

DO NOT LET HER GET HOOKED ON ENERGY DRINKS!!!

I mean, yeah, sure, this should be obvious.  A Nanoha riding a high driven by massive consumption of energy drinks is easily a nightmare scenario for everyone involved.  And it's fortunate that most energy drinks aren't exactly palatable for little children.

Right?

RIIIIIIGGGGHHHHHT?

.... I regret to inform you that Monster Energy fixed that.

[Image: d6d4f838a758ec09b093009554d1ef69.png]

Yes.  That's right.  Papillon.  As in "Butterfly".

Why?

Monster Energy Wrote:There’s this theory that something as small and inconsequential as the flapping of a butterfly’s wings can be the trigger that results in a hurricane.

Monster Papillon, named for the humble butterfly, has a light subtle flavor with hints of peach and nectarine.

You could say it’s delicate and not too overpowering, but get ready to experience your own “Butterfly Effect” as Papillon has a full load of the legendary Monster Energy blend.

Flavor Profile: Peach and Nectarine

I just finished one of these because I was curious...

.... God help me, IT TASTES LIKE THE COLOR PINK!!!  (Though not in a bad way, I must say.)

It is EXACTLY the kind of flavor Nanoha can slam-down harder than a seasoned barfly with a pint of beer.

Rest assured, this is gonna make it into the story somehow.  And dear god, it is going to be a GLORIOUS train wreck!

So.  What do the rest of you got?  Big Grin
RE: [OOC][META][INFO][FUN] DON'T LET THEM SEE THAT!!! (or, Best Vices Ever!)
If anybody wants to kidnap Sailor Moon, all they have to do is put up a sign outside an abandoned restaurant: "Free cake buffet!"

(Or donuts, or any other sweets, but cake works best.)

Then drug the cake.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
(01-10-2022, 12:39 PM)robkelk Wrote: If anybody wants to kidnap Sailor Moon, all they have to do is put up a sign outside an abandoned restaurant: "Free cake buffet!"

(Or donuts, or any other sweets, but cake works best.)

Then drug the cake.

Dark Agency is hiring.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
Pffft.

If Usagi ever mentors under Benjamin and then sees something like that....

"....I've seen enough Road Runner cartoons to know where this is going."

"Usagi. You are *not* springing the trap."

"Oh, I am *definitely* springing the trap, and it will be so tasty!"
Why do I think Usagi will be the one to run into the painted tunnel, leaving the Dark Kingdom behind to be hit by a truck?

...Bugs Bunny and Sailor Moon, together again for the first time!
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
(01-11-2022, 08:16 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: ...Bugs Bunny and Sailor Moon, together again for the first time!

"What, behind the rabbit?" Smile
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
"That rabbit's dynamite!"
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....