Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum milestones
Forum milestones
I notice that we're coming right up on 200 users and 200,000 posts overall, according to the stats at the bottom of the top level page. Get your noisemakers and party hats ready!

edit: I finally remembered the word I goddamn meant to use for the title. That's been bothering me ever since.
--
‎noli esse culus
RE: Forum landmarks
At which point everyone will have made an official average of a thousand posts each!
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
... and I just realized we blew past 200K and nobody noticed, least of all me.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
I saw it at something like 200,015 and think the only active area between then and when it had been a few short was the TNB subforum, so the lucky post is probably somewhere in there. I thought I came here to post "Toot!" as well, but I guess I only thought about it.
--
‎noli esse culus
I noticed the palindromic count of 200,002... so if it was a post in TNB, it's probably one by Bob, BlackAeronaut, or maybe Labster. I know it wasn't me.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
*ahem*
http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/s...#pid200000

Wish I could say it was me, but here ya go.

PS: Found it by taking the url of "http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/showthread.php?" and appending "pid=200000". While it didn't take me straight to the post in question, it got me to the page it was on.
...it was me?

And posting an MLP Orbital Friendship cannon meme, to boot?

Craaazy, baby.
--
‎noli esse culus