Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are not not amused
We are not not amused
Usagi Tsukino is canonically 4'11".

Queen Victoria was 4'11".

Coincidence?  I think not!
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: We are not not amused
well, it's always possible various Senshi incarnated several times over the centuries (usually not in the same place/time granted)
And this leads to one very confused sailor pluto when 15 different sailor moons show up at the same time because for some weird reason they all got born at the same time sharing the same soul or just copies of it.
If anything, I imagine it involves Victoria's granddaughter, Princess Charlotte. After all, the only difference between a Sailor Moon attack spell and a shady government espionage program is capital letters: BEAUTYSHOCK, SUPREMETHUNDER, TWINKLEYELL, AQUAILLUSION
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
...And now I'm visualizing Artemis with a cigar in his hand paw, sitting at a table in a smoky room with other members of the Silver Millennium Intelligence Division, transmitting orders to Agent Moon...
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Usagi Tsukino and the Swiss Tournament?
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Heh.
-- Bob

Tinker Sailor Soldier Spy
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
Weirdest Halloween episode ever.
Or Sailor Moon showing up in a black tux and driving an Austim Martain and ordering a drink and answers to Jamie Bond.....
(10-01-2022, 05:41 PM)ckosacranoid Wrote: Or Sailor Moon showing up in a black tux and driving an Austim Martain and ordering a drink and answers to Jamie Bond.....

My FireFox dictionary wants to correct that to "Autism Martian". Despite the fact that I have the homepage for the Aston Martin website open in another tab.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Ok, I forgot to go back and double-check my spelling on that one Rob...sigh.
It was more a comment on "Autism Martian". (Which would be a great name for a grunge-rock band.)
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
(09-20-2022, 10:55 PM)Labster Wrote: If anything, I imagine it involves Victoria's granddaughter, Princess Charlotte.  After all, the only difference between a Sailor Moon attack spell and a shady government espionage program is capital letters: BEAUTYSHOCK, SUPREMETHUNDER, TWINKLEYELL, AQUAILLUSION

As long as it's not NIGHTMAREGREEN....