Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug fix
Bug fix
Sorry if I'm bothering, but a reread of DW5 brought a typo to me:
Skuld nodded. "Free will. It's bad enough that you're being forced to give up some by being sworn to me, but I won't let you give up any more than you have to!" She clenched her hands into fists, planted them firmly on her hips and declared, "I will not make you a Solder. So you have a choice: Servitor, or getting your memory wiped." She took on an imperious air as she eyed the mortal girl. "What's it going to be?"

I know they are working on the bike, but I don't think anybody would turn Megumi into metal used to fasten wires. As such, I'm pretty sure the word should be 'Soldier'
-People may die, but ideas are forever. Je suis Charlie.

Well, this is Skuld, she'd probably find solder more useful...
Tongue
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

but also explains Skuld's extreme resitence. Solder is a dime a 10 foot reel. Friends (and or servitors) are priceless.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

Fixed.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
From the title . . .
I assumed this had something to do with the utter lack of rabbit/spider fusion "bugs" in DW5.  I thought that all AMG fics had Skuld running around bopping bugs on the head.  If you aren't going to do cliches, how will they propagate?

Oh well.

they were staying away from the really big (predatory?) 2 legged Bug that was running around the temple. 8)