Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Fun] Image thread? Images tied to Black Aeronaut's overall plotline
Snnrrrrrkk!!!

“All right. Let me get this straight,” said Ben, both incredulous and amused. “You unisoned with Taiga. And now you’re suddenly a neko-chan?”

Nyanoha shrugged helplessly. “We have no idea how.”

Ben sighed. “Okay, let’s get you down to Wash-chan’s lab. And call Hayate down, too. If nothing else, she’s gonna want to see this...”
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread.
(04-04-2021, 07:39 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Snnrrrrrkk!!!

“All right. Let me get this straight,” said Ben, both incredulous and amused. “You unisoned with Taiga. And now you’re suddenly a neko-chan?”

Nyanoha shrugged helplessly. “We have no idea how.”

Ben sighed. “Okay, let’s get you down to Wash-chan’s lab. And call Hayate down, too. If nothing else, she’s gonna want to see this...”

Hayate took one look at Nyanoha and said "I'll be right back." Three minutes later, she had returned... with one of the high end cameras from either Taeko's or Rob's collections.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
We might need a palmtop Taiga at Blossom, too. Or maybe this is from her programming session before Hayate gave her to Ben. 11-year-old fan art:

[Image: Ch%C5%ABch%C5%ABn.jpg]

EDIT: From the same artist, what happens when Taiga powers up
"Taiga, you're scaring me..."
"Good."
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
(04-06-2021, 11:35 AM)robkelk Wrote: EDIT: From the same artist, what happens when Taiga powers up
"Taiga, you're scaring me..."
"Good."

Oh yeah?  I'll see and raise you...  THIS.
ke-ke-ke-kek-ke-ke-ke....
Yes, Chibi-Usa can come over to San Antonio to play.

Larger version here.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
*Sees how Homura is drawn*

.... Why do I get this sense that someone spilled Precure into our PMMM?

Some stuff I've dug up for Hotaru.  Not sure if I'll include them in her gallery on her wiki page or not.

First.... You may now shit your pants in terror.  Hotaru is angry.

This first image makes me think of that one line from the Disney animated feature, Atlantis, where Rourke has had it with Milo.  So I'll shamelessly steal it for this image.

Benjamin: *With an evil smile* "You know, it takes an awful lot to get under Hotaru's skin.  But congratulations!  You just won the solid-gold kewpie doll."

[Image: __tomoe_hotaru_bishoujo_senshi_sailor_mo...f238e4.jpg]

This next one would be a sketch by Benjamin once he develops some skill in drawing.  Title?  "Somebody's about to get befriended!"  (And somewhere off to the side, Nanoha is saying something along the lines of, "I'm never going to hear the end of that, am I?")

[Image: __tomoe_hotaru_and_sailor_saturn_bishouj...958bca.jpg]

Also:

Hotaru: "Isn't that a little... detailed?"

Benjamin: "Have you not noticed that I don't let very many people see what's inside this particular sketchbook?"

Hotaru: "...oooohhhhhhh."

And now for something a little different...  Imagine if Hotaru started being Sailor Saturn at Chibi-Usa's age...  So.  Damn.  Cute.

[Image: __tomoe_hotaru_and_sailor_saturn_bishouj...84ebcc.jpg]

Apparently someone has gotten Hotaru into clubbing...

[Image: __tomoe_hotaru_bishoujo_senshi_sailor_mo...0132d5.jpg]

One of Hotaru's favorite places in San Antonio will probably be the Japanese Tea Garden in Brackenridge Park and its accompanying cafe, Jingu House.

[Image: __tomoe_hotaru_bishoujo_senshi_sailor_mo...d5dc46.jpg]

[Image: __tomoe_hotaru_bishoujo_senshi_sailor_mo...deedea.jpg]

Winter Festival!  Though I imagine that in their household, they'll celebrate Saturnalia instead of Christmas, and take it a step or two further by importing the Roman traditions of the celebration into Japanese culture.  (Which I think would translate over remarkably well.)

[Image: __tomoe_hotaru_bishoujo_senshi_sailor_mo...3afa99.jpg]

[Image: __tomoe_hotaru_bishoujo_senshi_sailor_mo...b3f32a.jpg]

And let's not forget that summer festivals are a thing, too.  Hotaru and fireflies.  Natch.  (I woder how Mal and the others will react when they hear that Hotaru's name literally means "Firefly".)

[Image: __tomoe_hotaru_bishoujo_senshi_sailor_mo...dcfb65.jpg]

Just a few years on down the line, and there are already so many wonderful memories...

[Image: __tomoe_hotaru_bishoujo_senshi_sailor_mo...cb1e9a.jpg]
(06-24-2021, 01:48 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: And now for something a little different...  Imagine if Hotaru started being Sailor Saturn at Chibi-Usa's age...  So.  Damn.  Cute.

I seem to recall somebody saying something about Ben using a wish to de-age. Phrase the wish correctly and Hotaru can be included.

Just saying.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
(06-28-2021, 06:47 AM)robkelk Wrote:
(06-24-2021, 01:48 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: And now for something a little different...  Imagine if Hotaru started being Sailor Saturn at Chibi-Usa's age...  So.  Damn.  Cute.

I seem to recall somebody saying something about Ben using a wish to de-age. Phrase the wish correctly and Hotaru can be included.

Just saying.

I've actually been playing with this idea that the wish includes everyone in order to de-age them all so they're the same age as Nanoha and Fate.  Of course, there would be conversations to the tune of...

Weiss: "Do you really expect us all to go through puberty a second time?  I know you're in touch with your feminine side and all, but you have no idea how much of a pain it is to grow a set of breasts over time!?"
Ruby: "Speak for yourself.  For me, they were just suddenly there one day.  It was a hell of a surprise that I suddenly had to go shopping for a bra.  I'm just glad that Yang was there to help me - she said that dad was all-but helpless when she had to get her first one!"
R. Taiga: "HELL-LOOO!  Eternal training bra land here!  At least you two *can* grow a pair!  I only get that kind of joy when I unison with Ben and he opts for Girl Time.

(Meanwhile, Nanoha and Fate are both blushing brightly because they've seen the drawings of their adult selves...  The SFW versions, fortunately.)
(07-14-2021, 07:03 AM)robkelk Wrote:
(06-24-2021, 01:48 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Apparently someone has gotten Hotaru into clubbing...

[Image: __tomoe_hotaru_bishoujo_senshi_sailor_mo...0132d5.jpg]

"Wrong club, girlfriend."

(Larger version here)

Heh.  Makes me wonder who is at the wrong club here?  Here in San Antonio, both kinds exhibited in these pictures exist, so it can go either way...

(07-14-2021, 07:03 AM)robkelk Wrote:
(07-14-2021, 02:48 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: I've actually been playing with this idea that the wish includes everyone in order to de-age them all so they're the same age as Nanoha and Fate.  Of course, there would be conversations to the tune of...

Weiss: "Do you really expect us all to go through puberty a second time?  I know you're in touch with your feminine side and all, but you have no idea how much of a pain it is to grow a set of breasts over time!?"
Ruby: "Speak for yourself.  For me, they were just suddenly there one day.  It was a hell of a surprise that I suddenly had to go shopping for a bra.  I'm just glad that Yang was there to help me - she said that dad was all-but helpless when she had to get her first one!"
R. Taiga: "HELL-LOOO!  Eternal training bra land here!  At least you two *can* grow a pair!  I only get that kind of joy when I unison with Ben and he opts for Girl Time.

Osaka, Tomo, Kuroko, Frenda, Ritsu, Azuza, Ayame, and Mahoro, in unison: "At least you get that kind of joy sometimes!"

Weiss:  "Uh, girls?  Not helping my case here any."
"Katyusha, a Unison only boosts powers that somebody already has - it doesn't give you powers if you didn't have any to begin with. Now would you please give Taiga back to Ben? Although the outfit does look good on you, really, but we can ask Tomoyo to make you one of your own."

[Image: __katyusha_and_aisaka_taiga_girls_und_pa...9d89f7.png]

(Source)
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
(08-26-2021, 02:44 PM)Labster Wrote: Oh cool, a new card for her to get!

I'm not sure if she can be invoked in quite that way, but this card takes her magic in much more of a divine direction than Clow's arcane magic.  IMO that is how she surpasses Clow Reed -- by not only mastering his (arcane) magic, but by expanding into these more quintessential types of magic.

Not gonna lie, that does sound awesome.

And now a picture with a bit of lyrics from one of my favorite pieces by VNV Nation...

[Image: 24t3fwnjjsg71.jpg]

A God of love
A God of care
A God of hope
A God of words

A God as lost as you and blind
To fill your hollow soul again
You seek a God who stands above you
Wrapping healing arms around you

You'll find another God of pain
A God of suffering and tears

Give yourself unto your God
Sacrifice yourself again
Burn your thoughts erase your will
To Gods of suffering and tears

Tie hallowed bonds around your hands
Kneel before this seat of shame
To Gods as lost
Gods as blind
Gods of suffering and pain

If you've read Butterflies and Hurricanes, then you'll understand why he cannot abandon her.  Some would say that it's not his fight.

But it is.

A fight against how unfair, how unjust, and how cruel life can be to a single person is something that is so intrinsic to Benjamin that he would rally to her without a second thought.  He won't care about any reward for himself.  As far as he is concerned, it doesn't matter.  There's no way things would get better for him anyways.  What does matter is that he knows that he can help someone who has been suffering as he has.

And he will not abide that any more.

And thus, the Goddess that she becomes will come before him.  She will offer him those hallowed bonds and a place next to her seat of shame.  She will heal him, even as he is burning himself to ashes for her sake, suffering and shedding tears for her.  And only because she knows as well what he has been through.

While she is a goddess of suffering and tears, there is nothing false or empty about her love.  Her name, Homrua, means fire in the sense of intense passion, be it love or hatred.  Her passionate flames of love and compassion renews and empowers him.  Her passionate flames of rage and hate are his weapons, devouring those that would be his enemy.
Something for season three or four maybe?

Kurohime Kaname-Rhodes: the daughter of Benjamin and Homura.

Sauce: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/93479105

Quote:The daughter by the Plutonium Dragon himself, and out of the Ruler of the Magical Girls' Hell.  Who hasn't heard of her before?  I'd heard all kinds of things about her.  That she is like the most lethal of poisonous flowers - as deadly as she is beautiful.  That she has both her mother's all-consuming passion and her father's cold rage.  That she kills with such cool tranquility.

And she is beautiful.  Breathtakingly so.  But the most striking thing about her are the eyes.  Beautiful, cat-like eyes of ocean-blue with thick, full lashes.  And when she looks at you, you can feel her gazing right into your very own soul, like she is weighing your heart as the old Egyptian Gods were said to.

Nothing that you ever hear about her can prepare you for seeing her up close and in action.  She is the personification of water.  Flowing gracefully like a river, but as potent and inevitable as the tides.  We thought that her parents were forces to be reckoned with?  She is like the Goddess of the Rivers and Seas, descended to the base earth.

Right before my eyes, she washed away all that displeased her.  And even though there was so much death left in her wake, I couldn't find it in myself to be sickened or disgusted.  Every cut she made was precise, calculated... and utterly beautiful.  Their endings were all terrifying experiences, true... but wouldn't you be terrified if you saw a rogue wave coming down on you?

For myself... I never even spoke a word to her, nor she to me... but even so, I will never be the same again.  If there is one thing that what others say about her is true, then it is that she is very much her father's daughter that way.  She has a gravitas to her that is irresistible.  And even her mere passing is enough to change people forever.
Long-haired Rei Ayanami looks gorgeous.

* Black Aeronaut slams down a stamp, leaving a bold, red mark that reads "APPROVED"

So, Rob seems to have stumbled upon one of my favorite originals over on Safebooru.  One that the instant I saw it, I said to myself, "Oh yeah.  This is definitely going to be one of my kids someday."

Mainly because I just know that no matter what kind of person her mother is, she'll be the kind of kid who is an absolute hell raiser, and yet is also such a huge sweetheart.  Why?  Because that's how I was as a toddler - utter hell raiser, but far too sweet for you to feel any real anger towards.

[Image: __original_drawn_by_manamachii__64280a7e...aa6c1e.png]

Original Here

Given her hair and eye color, and the fact that she's definitely gonna be the hyper-active "genki" type who is absolutely gonna "befriend" the everloving crap out of everyone...

Yeah.  You know who's daughter she is.  Big Grin

Say hello to Momowa (桃羽) Takamachi-Rhodes.  Named in honor of Nanoha's mother, Momoko.  The "Wa" (羽) syllable means "wing", which is a reference to just how much their parents love being in the air.  If Nanoha could have finagled it, she would've probably given birth Air Nomad style.  (Was that bit about "Dawn Chasing" an actual thing in Avatar, or just a bit of creative license by The Usual Suspects at EPU?)
(07-14-2021, 02:48 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote:

Just saying.

I've actually been playing with this idea that the wish includes everyone in order to de-age them all so they're the same age as Nanoha and Fate.  Of course, there would be conversations to the tune of...

(Meanwhile, Nanoha and Fate are both blushing brightly because they've seen the drawings of their adult selves...  The SFW versions, fortunately.)

Saw a pool on Danbooru and immediately thought of this discussion. (Yeah - one shot of somebody taking sauna, and it goes from "safe" to "questionable" despite the fact you can't see anything... so Danbooru instead of Safebooru.) We have to wait for the school ships to show up before we can use them, though.

[Image: __nishizumi_miho_and_nishizumi_shiho_gir...45c59d.jpg]
[Image: __kay_girls_und_panzer_and_1_more_drawn_...a2d2bb.jpg]
[Image: __anchovy_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_kazu...f99db6.jpg]

These are roughly one-quarter the size they are on the 'booru -- and this is only one-third of the pool. Darjeeling-chan's first reaction to tea is adorable...
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
(11-25-2021, 08:56 AM)robkelk Wrote:
(07-14-2021, 02:48 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote:
(06-24-2021, 01:48 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: And now for something a little different... Imagine if Hotaru started being Sailor Saturn at Chibi-Usa's age... So. Damn. Cute.

Just saying.

I've actually been playing with this idea that the wish includes everyone in order to de-age them all so they're the same age as Nanoha and Fate. Of course, there would be conversations to the tune of...

Weiss: "Do you really expect us all to go through puberty a second time? I know you're in touch with your feminine side and all, but you have no idea how much of a pain it is to grow a set of breasts over time!?"
Ruby: "Speak for yourself. For me, they were just suddenly there one day. It was a hell of a surprise that I suddenly had to go shopping for a bra. I'm just glad that Yang was there to help me - she said that dad was all-but helpless when she had to get her first one!"
R. Taiga: "HELL-LOOO! Eternal training bra land here! At least you two *can* grow a pair! I only get that kind of joy when I unison with Ben and he opts for Girl Time.

(Meanwhile, Nanoha and Fate are both blushing brightly because they've seen the drawings of their adult selves... The SFW versions, fortunately.)

Saw a pool on Danbooru and immediately thought of this discussion. (Yeah - one shot of somebody taking sauna, and it goes from "safe" to "questionable" despite the fact you can't see anything... so Danbooru instead of Safebooru.) We have to wait for the school ships to show up before we can use them, though.

[Image: __nishizumi_miho_and_nishizumi_shiho_gir...45c59d.jpg]
[Image: __kay_girls_und_panzer_and_1_more_drawn_...a2d2bb.jpg]
[Image: __anchovy_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_kazu...f99db6.jpg]

These are roughly one-quarter the size they are on the 'booru -- and this is only one-third of the pool. Darjeeling-chan's first reaction to tea is adorable...

Looking through the pool, a comment on Shiho's entry got a good snort out of me:

"Cicada on your shirt is a situation requiring an EOD team"

Mental imagery ensues of an EOD technician in a bomb resistant suit carefully using a set of tongs to remove a cicada from a BSOD'd Shiho. (The suit isn't to protect the technician from the cicada. It's to protect them from Shiho once she clears her BSOD.)
(10-23-2021, 07:22 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Something for season three or four maybe?

Kurohime Kaname-Rhodes: the daughter of Benjamin and Homura.

[Image: 9zyl3s2f70u71.jpg]

Sauce: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/93479105

Found a couple of more for Kurohime.

First, a shot of her Halloween costume when she hit her Chunibiyou phase.  Cute as all hell, though.

[Image: __original_drawn_by_mashiro_kta__934dc2f...212adf.png]

Source:
https://safebooru.donmai.us/posts/4877140
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/93758345

And then a few years later, when she's become such a serious young woman and is rocking out her mother's look with a vengeance.

[Image: __original_drawn_by_oert129__b0da799930c...f68df8.jpg]

Source:
https://safebooru.donmai.us/posts/4885804
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/93875274

She seems to have notably more "va-voom" going on than her mother did at that age, but that's just her father's contribution to her genetics coming out to play.  The women on his side of the family are known for being curvy.
And now for some serious fluff, circa Season 2...

[Image: ce5.png]

Benjamin dozed lightly in the couch with Kurohime and Momowa both bundled up on his chest and Vivio curled up at his side.  He smiled softly as he recollected his words at Callahan's years ago - that once his children were on the way, he'd have to hang up his spurs until they could take care of themselves... without blowing anything up.

And he had indeed hung up his spurs.  Some might think that he would miss the action, but for Benjamin?  For him, it felt absolutely right.  To stay at home and be the house-husband and father.  For him, his children were his priceless treasures.

Little Vivio.  Not really his daughter, but so happy to have him as her father.  She was already so very proud to be a big sister, and she took the job seriously, helping out wherever she could.  Ben could already see the signs - that she was going to be a great leader some day, just like the woman she was cloned from.

Little Kurohime.  She always had a smile for everyone, but whenever she had her eyes set on something she became as serious as could be.  So very much her mother that way, but also her father as well.  She was most certainly the daughter of Benjer the Avenger.

Little Momowa.  A bundle of joy and laughter.  It was like she already knew what a gift it was to simply be alive and strove to make everyone smile like her.  Not that she couldn't be upset.  It had been an eye opener when a boy at the park made Kurohime cry and Momowa took revenge on her sister's behalf.  There was definitely a good share of Nanoha within her daughter.

As for his ladies... They, however, all refused to be pinned down.  They would only stay as long as their pregnancies and the needs of their children demanded.  And once those conditions were cleared, they couldn't be stopped.  They were his Adelitas, each and every one of them.  And he would not have them any other way.

Case in point, Benjamin dimly registered the sound of the front door opening then shutting.  One of his Ladies had come home.  Who?  He wasn't sure and paid it no mind.  They would understand why he didn't jump up to greet them once they saw him in the couch.

He felt a set of lips on his forehead.  As they pulled away, he opened his eyes, looked up, and smiled at Fate as she smiled back at him.  She looked tired, but that was to be expected despite no longer being on field duty.  The tiny, growing miracle in her womb had been motivation enough for her to relinquish that role and take a desk job.  It had only been a few weeks - she wasn't even showing yet - but the new life was already drawing heavily off of her.

Doctor Scaglietti said it was fine, though.  This being Fate's first child, some exhaustion was expected.  Even so, he gleefully kept careful track of Fate's pregnancy, as she was the first ever Artificial Mage to bear a child conceived the normal way.  The man was already working out his next entry to the Intergalactic Journal of Medicine based on his study of Fate's pregnancy.

No words were exchanged.  Fate didn't want to wake the children. and the smiles and affection she and Benjamin shared were enough for the moment.  Instead, she went to the massive, pink beanbag in the middle of the floor and sighed as she flopped back into it, arms spread wide, and a content smile on her face.

That had been a recent addition to the living room furniture by Benjamin.  At first, it had been met with varying degrees of derision.  It had been deemed a silly and somewhat gaudy piece of furniture.  That is, until everyone tried it out.

Benjamin then found he had to order more as everyone's opinion turned in an instant.

Benjamin watched Fate with a smile, wondering how long it would be until Fate's tummy would begin to swell.

The smile got bigger as suddenly Nanoha came into the room.  She gave Benjamin a loving smile as she saw The Girls snoozing contentedly with him.  And then she turned to Fate and immediately pounced on her wife.

Ben stiffled laughter as Fate squeaked delighted shock from Nanoha giving her a surprise kissy-face attack.  Momowa and Kurhime stirred a bit, but nothing more.  Vivio, though, woke from the sound, blinking groggily as she stretched and yawned.

She then saw her mothers being all lovey-dovey on the bean bag, then grinned with delight and mischief.

"Heeeee!" she said gleefully as she then went and threw herself on top of Nanoha, causing both of them to cry out in surprise.

Ben couldn't help himself.  He laughed at the sight - of Fate making consternated sounds as she tried to figure out who to pry off of who first and of Nanoha and Vivio giggling wildly as their legs kicked up in the air.

Momowa and Kurohime both woke at that, though not displeased.  They both seem amused because something had made their daddy laugh and smile.  Even so, Benjamin got up and went to the kitchen with them.  With the both of them awake, they would soon want to be fed, and he was not about to let his children go without for even a second.

Ben could only shake his head with a huge grin plastered on his face as the giggles from the bean bag chair turned into excited squeals.  Fate had gone on the offensive with her wife and daughter, and that meant tickles!

This, thought Ben to himself, is heaven.
D'awwwww.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
And here comes another!

The daughter of Fate and Benjamin: Destiny Testarossa-Rhodes (because Fate => Destiny)

[Image: Red_Hibiscus_II_by_ttosom.jpg]

She manages to combine her mother's natural beauty with her father's ability to inspire a sense of exotic mystique.  Some people may find it odd that she has her mother's eye color, but with her father's hair, but that's primarily because Fate's blonde hair is the recessive trait.

[Image: Red_Hibiscus_by_ttosom.jpg]

She may seem cool and unattainable, but this is mainly because she has a full-measure of her father's Autism Spectrum Disorder.  She only seems cool and dispassionate at first.  The honest truth is that she actually has some pretty eccentric interests, just like her dad, and yet she is somehow still a down-to-earth personality.  Among her friends, she's affectionately known as the "Stealth Goofball".

[Image: original_drawn_by_star741__dc09d0be059e2...0c4417.jpg]

Perk or Punishment?  You decide.  The trouble with having both parents contributing genes for "voluptuousness" is that even with a high metabolism, it can make hard work of maintaining a trim figure.  Fortunately, Destiny has learned to make keeping those extra pounds at bay into fun time.

[Image: original_and_1_more_drawn_by_7gao__8a956...ddc9f2.png]
Seeing that, I can just hear the voice.... "Unka Ben? I hadda nigh'mar. Sleep with you an' nee-san pwease?"
Gonna be working my way backwards through these posts...  Sorry it's been taking me so long.

(01-06-2022, 08:15 PM)robkelk Wrote: Looking for older versions of Sailor Moon characters was pretty much what I expected: there's plenty of images of Black Lady, there's plenty of images of Mistress 9, there's plenty of images of Black Lady and Mistress 9... Ah, good; there are a few images that aren't of either or both of those two.

Neo-Queen Serenity:

[Image: __tsukino_usagi_and_neo_queen_serenity_b...849ba9.jpg]

Source

Ah!  Perfect! Big Grin

We don't often get to see very much of her drawn with the platinum hair.  And I have to admit, I like that look for the "Neo-Queen" persona a lot more than the usual blonde.

(01-06-2022, 08:15 PM)robkelk Wrote: Neo-queen Serenity and her consort Endymion:

[Image: __tsukino_usagi_chiba_mamoru_neo_queen_s...eab936.png]

Source

Yeah, just not *quite* as regal looking as the platinum.  But then, I guess this is just her in the "down home" mode while she just happens to be in-costume.

(01-06-2022, 08:15 PM)robkelk Wrote: Chibiusa who isn't Dark Lady, and Helios:

[Image: __chibi_usa_and_helios_bishoujo_senshi_s...f280a4.png]

source

Heh.  From the little *zing* she got from that headbutt and the look on her face?  I can tell she's having a more Dark Lady-like thought in the form of, "Helios, you horse's ass!  That smarts!"

(01-06-2022, 08:15 PM)robkelk Wrote: Or were you expecting "girls and horses"?

[Image: __chibi_usa_small_lady_serenity_helios_a...c59163.jpg]

Source

.... No comments here.  It'll be tremendously smart-assed, and me being a sailor?  Yeeeaaaahhhh....  Tongue

(01-06-2022, 08:15 PM)robkelk Wrote: The Sailor Team:

[Image: __mizuno_ami_aino_minako_hino_rei_and_ki...f41827.jpg]

Source

This photo was definitely for the "I, For One, Welcome Our New Overlords" article by the Newsies.  Wink

(01-06-2022, 08:15 PM)robkelk Wrote: Mothers and daughters:

[Image: __tsukino_usagi_mizuno_ami_aino_minako_h...d11c44.jpg]

Source. Some of them have had individual images copied over from pixiv: Usagi, Mamoru, Usagi and Mamoru's daughter "Mikage" who is apparently totally not Chibiusa, Makoto, Ami, Ami's daughter "Aina", Minako, Minako's daughter "Venus", Rei, Hotaru, and Hotaru and Chibiusa.

No name for Chibi-Rei there?

Seeing her being all flirty and genki like that, I feel like she'd be the type to have a crush on Uncle Ben.  And when Usagi teases her by going, "Oh?  Not crushing on your dad like your sister did~?"  (Talking about Chibi-Usa when she first came back from the future)

Chibi-Rei would go: "Dad's okay...  But Uncle Ben is super-cool!  All BAM! and BOOM!  BIG DAMN HERO TIME! and Whatcha Gonna Do About It?  Dad just does paperwork all day..."  (And in the background, Mamarou is getting speared through the chest by her words, much to Usagi's and Rei's amusement.)

I can also see her getting into fights with Ben's daughters for trying to monopolize his attention whenever she visits.  Cue Benjamin's son watching with a great deal of concern and asking his father the all-important questions...

"Dad, are all girls like that?"

"Not all the time.  But yeah, more or less."

"That is so weird."

"Heh.  C'mon, kiddo.  You can't tell me you haven't been having fun by making the other girls chase you."

"But...  THAT'S DIFFERENT!  I WAS PRANKING THEM!"

"Son.  That's attraction, and the sooner you figure it out, the more enjoyable your life is gonna be."

He'll then give him one of the more "advanced" flirting strategies: the next time he gets Chibi-Rei to chase him, let her catch him and then plant a fast one on her cheek.  And while she's surprised, make the escape and run again.  And keep doing it.  Eventually she'll get used to it, and that's where the REAL fun starts.

I also like the idea of Chibi-Usa turning into an aspiring hikikomori.  It just tickles my funny bone for some reason.  Besides, her becoming sullen, disillusioned, and moody like that just plays perfectly into the idea of her becoming Dark Lady again.  Ah, the teenage rebellion years!

If anything, if Usagi did have a daughter that was her carbon copy like the one in this picture, then I imagine that *she* would be the one named Mikage, and Chibi-Usa would still be Chibi-Usa.

I can see that actually being part of what would help bring Chibi-Usa back from the brink.  That Usagi would sit down and explain to her:

"I do love Mikage very much.  She is proof of the love between your father and I.  I felt her grow inside of me.  I felt her first movements.  I brought her into this beautiful world.  I heard her first cry and gave her her first milk.  But even if I never actually did get to experience that with you, there is another version of me out there that did.  And even if we did fight at first, I've come to love you just as much as she did.  You are my very own Baby Bunny, and nothing is ever going to change that.  Even if you are Dark Lady now, you are still *my daughter* and I will always love you, no matter what."

(01-06-2022, 08:15 PM)robkelk Wrote: Chibiusa and the Amazoness Quartet.

In-Metacontinuity dialog:

"When your mother was your age, she was working with, and fighting alongside, her closest friends and advisors. It's high time you did the same thing. Bunny Chiba, it's time for you to run away and join the circus."

"Aw, do I have to?"

[Image: __chibi_usa_cerecere_pallapalla_vesves_a...3a42e1.jpg]

Source

Snrk.  From Chibi-Usa?  More like, "Well it's about time, dang it!  C'mon girls!  We're gonna kick butt and chew bubblegum..."

Amazon Quartet+Chibi-Usa: "AND WE'RE ALL OUTTA BUBBLEGUM!!!"

Oh, and Hotaru isn't the jealous type.  I can easily see her being to this group what Sailor Pluto is to the others.  Smile

(01-06-2022, 08:15 PM)robkelk Wrote: Chibi-Moon and Sailor Ceres:

[Image: __chibi_usa_sailor_chibi_moon_cerecere_s...098fb1.jpg]

Source

I can't see the implied message here that Chibi-Usa is somehow passing the torch to Ceres.  However, I can see these two having a sisterly relationship much like the one shared between Usagi and Rei.  (As for Hotaru... Let's just say they're *closer* than sisters. Tongue )
(01-06-2022, 07:10 PM)robkelk Wrote: That doesn't mean I'm going to stop posting, though...

"Mikoto Misaka, you stand at a crossroads," Setsuna said with all the gravitas she could muster - which by this point was quite a bit. "The Time Gate will now show two possible futures in store for you, and it is up to you to choose wisely to bring about the correct future."

[Image: __misaka_mikoto_and_kamijou_touma_toaru_...99cb43.jpg]

[Image: __misaka_mikoto_and_shirai_kuroko_toaru_...9ca777.jpg]

The first image was more to her preferences than the second, but she wasn't displeased by either scene. Thinking quickly, remembering her landlord's situation, and throwing caution to the winds, Railgun quickly asked Sailor Pluto, "What do I have to do to make sure both futures come to pass?"

(Sources here and here, respectively.)

Oh wow.  And once Benjamin hears about this...

"Whoah whoah!  Hey!  What's with the hugging all the sudden!?"

"Sorry... just...  I had to.  Because I heard about what you said when Sailor-P showed you those possible futures."

"WHAT!?  HOW!?  No wait...  Kuroko!  It had to be!  When I get my hands on her-OOF!  Oh, c'mon, again dude!?  What are the others gonna say!?"

"Oh shut up and just hug me back you dummy.  Ever since I got made young again, you feel like a sister to me now.  And I think my sister is very courageous and beautiful for wanting to make both of those futures into reality."

(01-06-2022, 07:10 PM)robkelk Wrote: Meanwhile, Ruiko is only shown one future...

[Image: __saten_ruiko_toaru_majutsu_no_index_and...9fe425.png]

(Source)

Only gonna say this once:  BOGGLE!  Tongue
(01-06-2022, 06:35 PM)robkelk Wrote: Why she has Louise Francoise le Blanc de la Valliere's hairstyle is trivial - she didn't have time to braid her hair.

What is important is why the situation has become so dire that Nanoha can't use Raising Heart but Raising Heart needs to be deployed immediately, so Vita has to dual-wield Intelligent Devices... but that's something for BA to describe. Assuming that he agrees with me on when this happens, this post describes part of the aftermath of the situation.

[Image: __louise_francoise_le_blanc_de_la_vallie...8a7a40.jpg]

(Source, and I'll stop posting images of BA's characters for now.)

Hrm.....

"EXCELION MODE IS INDEPENDENT OPERATION CAPABLE.  I CAN SHOOT ALONE.  ONLY POWER AND COMMAND AUTHORITY IS REQUIRED.  MASTER IS INCAPACITATED.  I WANT TO SHOOT FOR MY MASTER.  LET ME PLEASE SHOOT."

"Raising Heart.... are you.... angry?"

"EMOTIONAL RESPONSE CAPACITY INSUFFICIENT.  I WANT TO SHOOT."

".... I'll take that as a 'yes', then.  Well, Graf Eisen can get a bit jealous now and then, but I don't think he'll mind in this case."

"JAWOL!"

"Right.  Get ready, Raising Heart.  We're doing this, Belkan Style."
(01-09-2022, 02:28 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: "EMOTIONAL RESPONSE CAPACITY INSUFFICIENT.  I WANT TO SHOOT."

And this is why I prefer to spell her name as Razing Heart Wink
--
‎noli esse culus
(01-09-2022, 02:52 PM)robkelk Wrote: Besides, at least one name we did get was a rather lazy choice...

"I am Venus, code-named 'Venus'!"

"Really?"

"Yeah... Sometimes I think Mom hates me."

Pfffft.  It took me a while to figure out what exactly that meant.

At which point, Benjamin would laugh and hug the stuffin's out of his niece.

"V?  Sweatheart?  Stardust?  It's not that your mother hates you.  In fact, she loves you so very much that it can heartbreaking for her sometimes."

"But... then why name me something so corny?"

*Sighs*  "V, gonna let you in on something a lot of people don't realize about your mom, and mainly because they all just chalk it up to Mina-chan being Mina-chan.  Your mom?"  And here, Benjamin leaned down and whispered it into Venus's ear.  "She never grew out of her Chunibiyo-Phase!"

Venus's eyes went blank.  It was like a blue screen of death moment, except that Benjamin could tell that she was going through ever single living memory she had of her mother, and even some of ones the got second-hand through the stories she had heard from her aunties.

Finally, after seveal minutes, Venus finally and slowly blinked.  "Oh.  My.  GODDESS.  YOU'RE RIGHT!  Mom really is Chuni!"  She then blinked again as she thought of something else.  "Uncle B...  How often do my cousins say you're one scary dude?"

Ben chuckled wryly.  "Trust me, Stardust.  It ain't just your cousins.  Or even just the bad guys for that matter..."