Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You ever have one of those dreams?
You ever have one of those dreams?
Just before I woke up this morning, I was dreaming I was in a casual restaurant discussing... something, I have no clue what now... with Robkelk. There were TVs in the dining room running music videos. And in the last moments before I woke up, the one closest to us starting running the video for a collaboration between Nightwish and Olivia Newton-John. And it was good. I just wish I could remember it.

That's all. You can go back to whatever you were doing.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: You ever have one of those dreams?
If we're onto weird dreams.... in the last couple of weeks.

Well, there's the one where I'm going to a customer site to do the thing I'm known for doing - and the customer has someone there's who'se better at it, with proper graphical libraries and shit and they gleefully won't share them (Despite, probably, being from the manufacturer). They just make me look foolish.

Then there's the one where the rotting devil-fetus with the fabric sewn over it's mouth reveals a secret that makes a weird sort of sense and gives context to some things but, at the same time, it's like, wondering if it's sort of like resulted in damnation even though I didn't ask for it or make a deal with the devil for it, it just sort of happened because of some other shit.

Sneaking into the oulfella's job (for some reason). He retired years ago. And left the department I snuck into years before that. Some of it definitely came from my memory of the stones in the bottom of the ditches on the Guinness bowling greens when I was a kid.

Or the time The Mammy got somehow selected to go to the Moon on Artemis.

And the repeated dreams about my car overheating itself to death. Which I find bizarre.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
RE: You ever have one of those dreams?
Dang, I just had the coolest dream. See, Cmptrwiz's fic Hybrid Hive: Eat Shard? had been made into a TV series or something, or maybe just a Harry Potter level popular book series? But that's not what mattered, it was about the merch.

Specifically, a bunch of LEGO sets, that "just happened" to, if you used most of the shells of the buildings and the Arthra for it instead, assemble into a trailer for the LEGO Optimus Prime that would still have the key interior/set parts inside and open into a diorama. At the battle station end of the trailer you'd have the fascia of the beach house on one side with just enough room behind it for a couple of kitchen fixtures and a table where Kurt perched with a LEGO laptop open, then down that side a training area obstacle course with some hoops on stands to fly through and a swinging net thing for some reason. Nanoha, Fate, and Arf were set up there with Minerva (on a flight base set up as a six blades logo made from clear parts on a couple of Technic rods and joints,) Rainbow on the side of a tree, and a LEGO Star Wars minikit canister as a spell drone opposite them, with several others spectating.
[Image: Ge0k3QI.jpg]
Minerva's spell drones look like that now, BTW. There's nothing you can say to convince me otherwise.

On the other side was the Arthra bridge or briefing room or something with a bunch of consoles along the walls and a team meeting style table with a clear plate standing up with various small clear parts to scatter on it as a holo display, for Hayate and the Wolkenritter.

Expanse and Vivio were operating the OP trailer's battle tower gun thing, aiming down the middle to the far/tail ramp end of the trailer on the Arthra side, where a Jurassic Park style fenced in area had a Bionicle Behemoth, happily holding up a plate with a target marked on it for them. Down the middle was mostly just an open strip for everything to fold into when the trailer closed up, but notable that it did still have room for Danny and his blue, minikit pickup, standing in as a Roller with only four wheels.

Let me tell you, I was disappointed to wake up.
--
‎noli esse culus