And that's 300 posts. New thread here.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: Images 24 - starring Kiefer Sutherland
(02-14-2023, 08:06 PM)Norgarth Wrote: [Image: SBqKl0Y.jpg]

Amusingly, this is a real thing. Or at least the box is. I don't know how widespread the product line is, but some outfit makes these bogus product boxes as prank gift wrapping -- you put your real gift inside one of these boxes, then wrap it. Now that I think of it, I haven't seen them for a couple years, but for quite a while at Christmas lots of stores near us like "Bed, Bath and Beyond" and Target would have a stack of these near the gift wrap section. Even book stores, now that I recall.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: Images 24 - starring Kiefer Sutherland
(02-14-2023, 09:14 AM)Norgarth Wrote: [Image: m4ghhnB.jpg]

Additional: When written out, you went left to right, then on the next line, right to left, repeat. I tried transliterating some text once, but the switch made my brain woozy.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
"Being told to be 'open minded' about something is usually a code for 'you're not going to like this, but I want to subject you to it anyway'. Conversely, being told that you are 'closed-minded' is generally a means of asserting that 'I don't like the fact that you're proving me wrong, so I will pretend that your failure to agree with my argument is a philosophical deficiency'." - RationalWiki