Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eyrie Thread 2: Overtech Boogie-Shoes
Eyrie Thread 2: Overtech Boogie-Shoes
After a little over eight years, the previous EPU thread went into overtime here.

Operation Blackout, an untold but evidently upcoming tale from the Golden Age of the WDF, gets a mini-story prologue. In 2168, a trainee MechWarrior and second-generation Wedge Rat* has to take a friend to her doctor's appointment, but don't worry; they'll be Traveling in Style.

* Whose BPGD file, I discovered when I went to check some points of chronology, apparently got munged at some point. Someone with Forum posting access might want to notify the mods, or if I can get such access after the move, I'll do it myself if still necessary.
RE: Eyrie Thread 2: Overtech Boogie-Shoes
Presumably, this elbowed ahead of Operation Blackout and onto the What's New page by whatever means were necessary.

Quote:At the top level of the International Police Organization's Special Assignment branch, the Experts of Justice, it's not entirely unknown for an agent to have a hard day at the office that leaves behind unanticipated consequences. Someone forgot to tell Geoff Depew (sic) it wasn't a competition. Undocumented Features Future Imperfect: Fable of the Reconstruction

I haven't personally read it yet, so I don't know for sure whether it's the story I, for one, have been wondering if we'd see since the artist now known as Jen Dantes announced her new name(s). The summary, as you can see, doesn't rule it out, but it doesn't lock it down either.
*Chuckles.*

Yeah, it's Jens story alright.
(05-06-2023, 10:59 PM)Mamorien Wrote: Presumably, this elbowed ahead of Operation Blackout and onto the What's New page by whatever means were necessary.

Quote:At the top level of the International Police Organization's Special Assignment branch, the Experts of Justice, it's not entirely unknown for an agent to have a hard day at the office that leaves behind unanticipated consequences. Someone forgot to tell Geoff Depew (sic) it wasn't a competition. Undocumented Features Future Imperfect: Fable of the Reconstruction

I haven't personally read it yet, so I don't know for sure whether it's the story I, for one, have been wondering if we'd see since the artist now known as Jen Dantes announced her new name(s). The summary, as you can see, doesn't rule it out, but it doesn't lock it down either.

Didn’t so much elbow in front of as needed less Gryph attention, so I did it, he proofed and edited a bit of it, and it got out.

And yes, it is mine. If people have questions I can happily answer them.
Jen Dantes
EPU writer
and my own stuff unassociated with it is on AO3