Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twitchings from Khara
Twitchings from Khara
Looks like there's signs of life in the Franchise....

Godzilla's done. Anno's out of his post filming depression from 3.0......

And this appearred

[Image: RB7UqWj.jpg]
.....  CAN SOMEBODY TRANSLATE THAT PLEASE!?  O_o;;
Re: Twitchings from Khara
Rebuild of Eva 04: We've Found New Ways To Torture This Poor Kid. 
Matrix Dragon Wrote:Rebuild of Eva 04: We've Found New Ways To Torture This Poor Kid. 

SNRRK!!!
Black Aeronaut Wrote:
Matrix Dragon Wrote:Rebuild of Eva 04: We've Found New Ways To Torture This Poor Kid. 

SNRRK!!!

TELL ME I'M WRONG. Look at all of the original Eva, and the utter bullshit that is everything from the end of the second Rebuild movie onwards, and tell me I'm wrong. It's like Anno went to Wildbow for ideas and wrote it down on the days he was off his anti-depressants. 
Matrix Dragon Wrote:It's like Anno went to Wildbow for ideas and wrote it down on the days he was off his anti-depressants. 

Given the extent to which Worm is NGE crossed with White Wolf's Onyx Path's Aberrant, that sounds kind've recursive to me.

In response to BA's translation request, the Eva Wiki provides a translation about as good as the one I could manage:

Quote:"After that, and THE END."
"NOT, and ANTI."
"EVANGELION:3.0+1.0 in production by studio khara"
(What is this, a quote for ants? "Continuation, and ending. Un-, and anti-. Neo Evangelion Movie Da Capo"... and the bottom line appears to be "film in production" using kanji that are homophonous with the usual ones but have very different meanings.)
It's promising more fanservice. As usual. It's ther series that makes you giggle while you put the gun in your mouth.....

Also, [Image: gjvCjo7.jpg]