Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Shakugan no Shana step
A Shakugan no Shana step
he second season is still on-going, but between this season and the last sason, there's enough to make me think that Doug showing up in this dimension might be interesting.
The key point of this world is the "Power of Existence" aka POE. The Tomogaras seek to amass POE for their own selfish needs (most of them) and the Crimson Lords, thru the Flames Hazes, seek to stop thm.
So if a metahuman showed up in this world, he'd probably show up as a klieg light pointed straight up during a Hollywood matinee to both Crimson Lords and Tomogaras.
So, is Doug going to end up being on someone's menu? Or would the they find his chaos field to be just a wee bit toxic?
What would be intersting to me would be Doug's relationships to the older members of the cast..espcially between him and Sadonay.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
Re: A Shakugan no Shana step
Something else to put on my watch list. But considering that I'm backlogged three seasons at least, I won't be getting to it any time soon...

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....