Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiny Utena Teaser
Re: I wonder, I wonder, do you know what I wonder?
Quote:
That disclaimed, you had stated earlier that Doug was going to be in contact with Dios, who would forbid him from doing anything to alter The Plan, and that Doug would, therefore, be effectively standing on the sidelines.
Um... what? I never said anything of the sort. There is something kind of like that in a vague way in another Step, but certainly not in Utena.

Anyway.
Do not let anything I say take away any fun you have in writing cool stuff like this. I get more of a kick out of it than you can guess.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
My mistake. I just reviewed your records (I read back through this entire forum on a slow night, just to see what'd been proposed), and I found where I remembered that from.
p087.ezboard.com/fdrunkar...D=21.topic
It wasn't you who said that- to add to the magnitude of my mistake, the next post was you saying that it didn't work!
I beg forgiveness for my mistake! *grovels abjectly*
Anyway, we'll see what my Muses have to say about more shorts, but I think more will come- I'm a hair off of asking formally to be allowed the honor of writing a Stagger (25% missing courage, 75% a lack of a setting, plot, and confidence in my Looniness).Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines...

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.
Quote:
It wasn't you who said that- to add to the magnitude of my mistake, the next post was you saying that it didn't work!
I should also note that that thread is something like three or four years old, and the ideas in it are vastly obsolete. This thread is far more up-to-date.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...