Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prophesy of the Walk?

Several of them are probably at least bi...
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."

Assumptions of facts not in evidence, Gentlemen.

Of course, its never explicity stated, but it is assumed from all the boyfriend chatter that the ladies are hetero. Exclusively or not is... Fannon.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

Star Ranger4 Wrote:Assumptions of facts not in evidence, Gentlemen.

That sounds like what you're doing, really.

There's a lot of chatter, but not a lot of actually dating anyone. I don't find the former probative. And someone experiencing heterosexual attraction doesn't automatically mean they don't experience homosexual attraction. (Or, to put it another way, imagine a group of bisexual people shouting "We exist, dammit!")

I've also been lead to believe that there's at least very strong hints for Rei/Usagi in the manga, but I'm less familiar with that version.

-Morgan. Seriously, why do I need to assume *anything*?

Confirmed straight (or possibly bi): Usagi/Mamoru

Likely straight (or possibly bi): Ami/Ryo

Confirmed lesbian (or possibly bi): Haruka/Michiru

All other suppositions are unsupported by any evidence in the anime.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

I know for a fact that Rei is tentatively hetero-sexual. What makes it difficult to pin down with her in the manga is that she's sworn an oath of celibacy in her previous life.

I did, indeed, mis-speak. It isn't clear at all that Usagi is Very Definitely Heterosexual. If anything, I'm inclined to agree with the notion of Usagi-Rei UST. What is clear, however, is that she is Very Definitely Committed to a heterosexual relationship. Usagi isn't going to be "her Bride" no matter who "she" is. Not unless Mamoru has a sudden sex-change, and even then they won't be the couple in the Prophesy since the Prophesy speaks of "the Sun and her Bride", not "the Earth and her Bride".