Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Additional Teaser Material: Girls, Girls, Girls
Re: Additional Teaser Material: Girls, Girls, Girls
Quote:
*boggle*
Ed, Some clarification here... Weren't you in the Army?

Yeah, Star.. 11 years. 45B20, Small arms maintenance, general gun-smithing. Everything from the .45 pistol to the 4.2 inch chemical mortar.
My family's been in the business for nearly 500 years now. It's become something of a tradition.
So, when I enlisted, and became a gunsmith, my interests expanded to all weapons systems, more or less. Historical ones mostly, though modern weapons have their own fascination for me.
Ed.
What an interesting way to gently smackdown Skuld from a Vorlonish 'You can/are not x' kick.
A Genesis Device...which version, stable or unstable? Or am I getting muddled with the outside designed operating parameters in which Khan used it in that nebula.
--Rod.H
"There are days which make me wish for a squad of Long Toms to give Quincy a wake up call."
Quote:
For that matter, when I buried Momma, I buried her claymore with her.
I'm terribly sorry, but I parsed this as the _explosive_, and I had this wonderful image of a stereotypical redneck family sitcom, only.. they're all gun-nuts. Not just normal smart people who like firearms, but rabid fans of things-that-go-boom...
Where can I get me some of this Legion, again?[Image: kokbanner.jpg]
--- Kokuten Daysleeper, Retired Epicced Officered DorfWire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Quote:
Where can I get me some of this Legion, again?
Here's one place you can start:
www.users.fl.net.au/~bcad...htm#legion
Don't use the "Workbench" link there, as it's badly out of date.

-- Bob
---------
There's no wrong way to eat a Rhesus.
I wouldn't bother with that one... half the links point to deranged otaku.com with goes BOOM rather spectatcularly for me.
I believe Ed's workbench is now at:
www.schollnet.com/~eabecerr/
That being the address he pointed out a couple of days ago..."I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."
-- HM "Howling Mad" Wilson to more than one team-mate.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
What? No Space/Time Oscillation Bomb from Orguss?
You'd think that a weapon like that would be on Ed's ship. ^_^
--------------------
Tom Mathews aka Disruptor
You'll have to ask Ed about that. It's probably packed away with the antipersonnel mimes, though...

-- Bob
---------
Maybe. Probably along with that weapon that focuses in on a person's brainwaves and hits them in the back of the head with a large bird.
--------------------
Good thing I have special training in evading attacks with that weapon if the bird it's using is a water-fowl.
I knew that Duck Dodgers class would come in handy.Brazil has decided you're cute.
It used a condor actually. There is a very good chance that it might on the sship.
Ed is being hunted by the Guardians of the Universe and the GLC, and that weapon was used to KO Hal Jordan in the Green Lantern cartoon. "This beam will lock onto Green Lantern's brainwaves" Next thing you see is a big brown bird fly into the back of Hal Jordan's head.

(I want to know what DC was on at the time. Egg Fu. Dr. Yes. The bird gun)
--------------------
bob said:
You'll have to ask Ed about that. It's probably packed away with the antipersonnel mimes, though...
^_^ I seriously dont know if you intended this as a joke or a simple mistype but I like it Tongue
Actually, if you look back at the head of the thread, among the oddities the Girls were finding in the bowels of the ship was a container labeled "antipersonnel mimes".
Which is the same kind of "...I don't even want to think about it" sort of thing as the winner of the "Absolute Worst way to die" submissions contest, that being "in a folksinging accident".
Quote:
^_^ I seriously dont know if you intended this as a joke or a simple mistype but I like it Tongue
The "" at the end might be a clue.

-- Bob
---------
Quote:
among the oddities the Girls were finding in the bowels of the ship was a container labeled "antipersonnel mimes".
Right. It was with the nerf nuke and the frog grenades.

-- Bob
---------
What, no "Illudium PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator (complete with Earth-shattering kaboom)"?
They didn't find it before Legion interrupted them.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
I know the breed
Be it books, wine, weapons, females, barbed wire, shovels, pots, pans, aluminum foil, old PC's, bottle caps, ad infinatum....a collector is a collector.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell