Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really WIERD Steps: El Hazard and more
RE:Back to El-Hazard
Actully,ACME anvils (10 tn or better) starts dropping..at any cartoon theme of choice like the the "Stars and Stripes Forever" or "Hail Columbia"
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
Re: RE:Back to El-Hazard
Quote:
Actully,ACME anvils (10 tn or better) starts dropping..at any cartoon theme of choice like the the "Stars and Stripes Forever" or "Hail Columbia"
The Anvil Chorus would be better for that.
I was just going by one of the Tiny Toon episodes that used both songs and did all that
--------------------
Tom Mathews aka Disruptor
Anvil Dropping
Hmmm..I remember that episode..didn't they use the 1812 Overture as a finale?
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
Re: Doug's EH superpower?
Actually, Doug's already well-equipped and has no open "slots" for new metatalents. Besides, I think it's a quirk of the Eye of God/Ifurita's dimensional transport mechanism. Otherwise, Doug would be getting new powers every time he jumped from world to world.
(And he's not.)

-- Bob
---------
There's no wrong way to eat a Rhesus.
Re: Doug's EH superpower?
Quote:
Actually, Doug's already well-equipped and has no open "slots" for new metatalents. Besides, I think it's a quirk of the Eye of God/Ifurita's dimensional transport mechanism. Otherwise, Doug would be getting new powers every time he jumped from world to world.
I think that it's likely something along the lines of the transit forcibly activating whatever segments of a metagift the travellers might have.
And since Doug already -has- an active metagift, there'll really be nothing to activate.
Blessed be.
-n
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."