Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So - Next step Bob? ^_^
So - Next step Bob? ^_^
Sooo... When can we expect an estimate on release of a new Chapter 1 of the next DW step?
Well c'mon! You knew someone had to ask eventually.
We'll try not to be too much like rabid crack weasels. ^_^
(Boing, boing, boing... )
-Logan
(Too much coffee...)
Re: So - Next step Bob? ^_^
Somehow, at this point, the image of the smart mouse named George and his overenthusiastic freind, who wants to pick the next button on the control panel in The House of Tomorrow, comes to mind. I'm not sure how this quite relates, but it's what comes to mind - a more obvious scenario would be the first Bugs Bunny cartoon where Elmer is just arriving on vacation, setting in for a nap on his hammock with the heartfelt sigh, "Oh boy, west and wewaxation at wast!" just before the early, prankster Bugs pops up out of a hole.
This brings to mind one of the things I'd really like to see Doug say, some time when he's feeling smug about leading some adversary around by the nose: "I do this sort of thing to him all through the picture." It's one of the classic lines, and so in character for Doug.
- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
You know, Logan, as a prereader you don't have to ask impertinent leading questions in a public forum. You know perfectly well -- as does anyone else who's seen the various messages here -- that DW5/Oh! My Goddess/Oh! My Brother is coming up next.
Oh, and Chris and I are brainstorming on a better title than "Holy, Holy, Holy... Cow!".

-- Bob
---------
There's no wrong way to eat a Rhesus.
Which, I believe Chris aka Jpub has mentioned will be happening after OMB 11, hence his push to 'get it out the door'..."I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."
-- HM "Howling Mad" Wilson to more than one team-mate.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Quote:
You know, Logan, as a prereader you don't have to ask impertinent leading questions in a public forum. You know perfectly well -- as does anyone else who's seen the various messages here -- that DW5/Oh! My Goddess/Oh! My Brother is coming up next.
[Nod] I do indeed know that. I was just having fun with the stereotype. (Grin)-Logan
-----------------
"So there I was, lying flat on my back, with my face pressed into the dirt, thinking, "Wait a minute, something's not rig..."
-----------------
Yeah, I know.
Troublemaker.

-- Bob
---------
There's no wrong way to eat a Rhesus.