Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Musings on Future Steps
Re: Abenobashi and Dokkoida
Oh, I'm not eliminating it from consideration -- at least not until I see the last ep. I'm just saying it'd be a hell of a challenge to write! The superhero cliches are the easy part. (And the sudden temptation to hand Arumi a Mol Unit emerges...)
Still haven't gotten to Dokkoida. Soon, I hope. Between Thanksgiving, being sick, and other tasks... At least the front lawn got raked and bagged today...

-- Bob
---------
"Flan on!" -- The battlecry of the Human Dessert
What About Urusei Yatsura?
Speaking of Takahashi-style craziness, how about letting Doug visit the UY universe?
Canadian lighthouse to U.S. Warship approaching it:  "This is a lighthouse.  Your call!"
Re: What About Urusei Yatsura?
At this point, I only know it through fanfic, reputation, and the "Beautiful Dreamer" movie.

-- Bob
---------
There is no spork.
UY Fanfics
Understandable. BTW, if one of the UY fanfics you know is "The Senior Year," you should realize that mood-wise, Mike Smith and I based it on the second, third and fourth (especially the fourth - it's my favourite of the whole lot) UY movies.
Canadian lighthouse to U.S. Warship approaching it:  "This is a lighthouse.  Your call!"
Re: UY Fanfics
Welcome, Pyeknu, and no, I haven't read "The Senior Year", although I keep intending to. One of these days, when I'm not spending my weekends rebuilding closets...

-- Bob
---------
There's no wrong way to eat a Rhesus.