Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speaking of D-hopping
Re: Alternate Zone
could I have a copy of those too?
email is board handle at tertiary.net[Image: kokbanner.jpg]
--- Kokuten Daysleeper, Retired Epicced Officered DorfWire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Quote:
Meanwhile, if anyone wants plaintext copies of the files I do have -- for instance, if your computer is phobic about Word -- let me know and I'll email them to you.
Yes please.
Could you email them to draqensis@aol.com
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.
I'll chime in on the requests for copies of the plaintext version, if I may. You should have one of my E-mail addresses; if not, I can give you the other (since I want to start using it more), but I don't like to put that one in *any* public places because it is so far 100% spam-free.
what exactly is being emailed here? chapters 12 - 14 of alternate zone? and what has it got to do with twisted path??
Quote:
what exactly is being emailed here? chapters 12 - 14 of alternate zone?
Yes.
Quote:
and what has it got to do with twisted path??
A version of Bert "SkyKnight" Van Vliet from a version of the BGZ timeline ended up in the "Twisted Path" Ranma timeline due to some funky cosmic stuff. (This is the story of "Twisted Path 4".) His return with gifts of magic for himself and the Sabers from Twister/Darlene, plus some funky Jedi elements whose genesis I've never quite figured out, conspired to send that particular BGZ timeline spiralling off in another plot direction from the original. "Alternate Zone" is that story.

-- Bob
---------
There is no spork.
Alternate Zone
Wow! it's been awhile since I seen Alternate Zone, almost forgot about it.
DING!
Sorry I don't have a chime, but I'd like to get a plain text copy of "alternate zone", if it isn't to much trouble.
hmelton@daviscomp.com
Thankyou and sorry to bother you.
Howard melton
God bless
Okay, folks, I'm coming to crunch time on writing/prepping the tournament I'm running at Dreamation, so if you don't see a copy of ABZ.ZIP in your inboxes by the weekend, it's because I haven't had the time. You're not getting blown off -- if it comes to that, I'll probably send them out Sunday or Monday. Just, please be patient with me.

-- Bob
---------
There is no spork.
Me too
Add me to the list too, please? Pretty please?
Just send it to croaker@rochester.rr.com and have my endless thanks. Wink
Re: Me too
hmmm interesting ^^ I would like to be on the list as well please? (wengfook832yahoo.com)
good luck with the preparation Bob ^^
Gah! I was hoping there was a version of Bert after TP4! Send it to me too!
rictapley@yahoo.com
Re: Me too
sorry i made a typo in my post... my email is wengfook83@yahoo.com ^^ sorry...
Okay. Big mistake, offering to email copies of "Alternate Zone" to folks. I thought that maybe 5 people would want them. Silly me.
Okay, here's the deal. With the tournament and chapter 15, I'm too busy at the moment to respond to the flood of requests. So I've put the archive on my website. Download it here.
That's a link directly to the file; do your browser's equivalent of right-click/Save As to retrieve it.
Enjoy!

-- Bob
---------
There is no spork.
Thank you
Just down loaded it and thought I'd better say Thanks, before I started reading.
I've always been a big fan of Self Inserts and Bubblegum Zone and Twister are among my top five combining the two and adding a "Star Wars" edge was great fun.
Again Thanks for making a copy available.
howard melton
God bless
Re: Thank you
You're welcome!

-- Bob
---------
There is no spork.
haha ^^ thanks Bob! *wengfook leaves to read the fic*
Thanks, BTW. That was *FUNNY* at times. :-)
That being said, is anyone else having problems with Hitomi's webpage?- Aleh, who is currently working on a Ranma fic in which Kunou decides the only way to beat the 'Foul Sorcerer' is to learn his ways... and is currently running around wearing a black helmet and calling himself 'Darth Kunou'.
[Image: Aleh.jpg]
Hitomi has a home page (again)? Where? Google doesn't turn up anything.

-- Bob
---------
There is no spork.
According to Rakhal's, hitomi.anifics.com.- Aleh, who is currently working on a Ranma fic in which Kunou decides the only way to beat the 'Foul Sorcerer' is to learn his ways... and is currently running around wearing a black helmet and calling himself 'Darth Kunou'.
Quote:
According to Rakhal's, hitomi.anifics.com.
Er, that's not right doc. Entering that address in brings up the info for a php forum thingy.
--Rod.H
Yeah, agreed. I get a directory listing and a readme for a forum package.

-- Bob
---------
There is no spork.
Same here."There's only one kind of monster that uses bullets""There's only one kind of monster that uses bullets"
Looks like it's not just me, then. :-)- "I suppose that, technically, the existance of the Association of Foul Sorcerers is my fault, but, damnit, I was joking when I told them that they should unionize!"
Request for fic
Can you send a copy to me to?
cmactiger15@hotmail.com
thanks,
Chris
Re: Request for fic
If you mean Alternate Zone, just save the file on the other end of the link above.

-- Bob
---------
There's no wrong way to eat a Rhesus.
Re: Request for fic
Actually, Hitomi has a page at fanfiction.net now.
Here's the URL:
www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=425076
Only three of her stories, but hey, it's a start.
Ed Becerra