Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love Hina and the AMG step
Hanaukyo Maid Tai Graphic Novels
Just did a search..Rightt Stuf has started publishing Hanaukyo Maid Tai in English.
www.rightstuf.com/1-800-3...8/4/1581/0
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
RE: Other Quite Places
How about the Onegai Teacher/Onegai Twins universe Bob?
Fairly quiet place, the only thing doug would have to watch out would be the mother of the female lead!
comicsone.com/onegaiTeacher/
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
Re: Re: Re:Other Quiet Steps
Quote:
I thought it was Tsuroko
This is what I get when I don't go back to the source material first.

-- Bob
---------
There's no wrong way to eat a Rhesus.
Re: RE: Other Quite Places
Quote:
How about the Onegai Teacher/Onegai Twins universe Bob?
When I get around to checking it out, I'll give it my consideration. Right now my queue for new stuff is way too long.
At the moment my sole exposure to Onegai T/T is the theme song to Twins, which is on one of my mix CDs in the car.

-- Bob
---------
RE:RE:Quiet Places
Quote:
When I get around to checking it out, I'll give it my consideration. Right now my queue for new stuff is way too long.

*Sigh* Mine too...I'm beginning to think it was a mistake to get cable broadband. Add to that bitorrents and a link to two anime trackerboards plus a streamload anime trading board.
Add to that the new anime season is starting up...
Right now I have 4 complete anime series that I haven't seen yet aside from one or two episodes. All saved on DVD.
I'm going to have to either pick and choose what to watch and save OR get a second HD and just save all the stuff there for later watching if and when I get the time.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
Re: RE:RE:Quiet Places
Quote:
I'm beginning to think it was a mistake to get cable broadband. Add to that bitorrents and a link to two anime trackerboards plus a streamload anime trading board.
Same here. I've got stacked up waiting for a chance for Peggy and I to watch it.

-- Bob
---------
Wow, you're only four series behind? I've got a good dozen or so, plus six or eight that I'm catching episode by episode but haven't watched either. Fortunately, I built myself a file server when my CS Hardware course said I had to scratchbuild a computer, and with 400gb of drivespace I haven't even scratched the surface.
HAHAHAH! I mock you with my monkeypants! I mean, storage capacity.
- CD, joking, of course, about the mocking bit
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Quote:
HAHAHAH! I mock you with my monkeypants! I mean, storage capacity.
I have somewhere over 1TB of storage online right now (not sure how much, actually, I just know I've broken the 1TB mark between my assorted machines), and it's not enough... Just wait a few months and you'll be begging for more space Smile
Offsides (Why yes, I am a Professional Geek. How did you know? Smile)
Drunkard's Walk Forum Moderator and Prereader At LargeDrunkard's Walk Forum Moderator and Prereader At Large
I archive mine on streamload....that's about as unlimited as it gets.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
Quote:
I have somewhere over 1TB of storage online right now (not sure how much, actually, I just know I've broken the 1TB mark between my assorted machines), and it's not enough... Just wait a few months and you'll be begging for more space Smile
So do I - that's only the biggest single machine. Between the other five desktops, four laptops, and assorted external drives... Well, you get the point ;?)
- CD, I am the very model of pathetic individual/I've tech toys cutting edge, dated, and even super-annual/and some that would regard a dino as a common animal/which doesn't even count the ones I've pulled apart to cannibal...
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
DVD Burner = Unlimited Near-Line storage.
but, we're off topic... since none of us has anything approaching the compactness, durability, and speed of _Doug's_ data storage hardware.
; )[Image: kokbanner.jpg]
--- Kokuten Daysleeper, Retired Epicced Officered DorfWire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Remembered the fansub group for Hanaukyo Maids
a.scarywater.net/animeco/
They're releasing the series as a bit torrent. They also did UFO Princess Valkyrie, which is definitely one of weirder animes I've seen.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
bob said:
I thought it was Tsuroko
This is what I get when I don't go back to the source material first.
Heh,
I finally realised why I got different transalations and why I missed out some quotes here and there... it turns out that I got a fangroup transalated manga....
I might still be wrong because I had to dig very long and her name is like mentioned only once... in the transalation i got that is.....
Okay, I'm grabbing it for my queue while there are still a few seeds active...
Thanks!

-- Bob
---------