Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GateWalk, SG-pi
GateWalk, SG-pi
Doug would, no doubt, have some interesting interaction with O'Neal and Teal'c... not to mention the Gua'uld, To'kra and Jaffa Resistance... Perhaps an encouner with Horus or something...
"I've met gods. Even killed one once. You, sir, are no God!" or something [Image: smile.gif]

-Z
---
If architects built buildings the way programmers write programms, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.
-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
If architects built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.
Re: GateWalk, SG-pi
Quote:
"I've met gods. Even killed one once. You, sir, are no God!"

I like that line, although I'd reshape it even closer to the Lloyd Bentson quote
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Oh, and from what little I've seen of SG-1, some of that military brass just might think he's too dangerous even to talk to.

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
GateWalk, SG-pi
I like it. Just seeing the SGer's get uptight and defensive around Doug would be worth it.
I hereby grant you all rights to that line. On the condition that I get to be a pre-reader for the Step, it gets used in [Image: smile.gif]

On a side note, depending on when in the series you placed it, there could be some interesting interaction with the brass being worried, O'Neal and Teal'c considering the possibilities of a major strike and Jonas Quinn being completely fascinated by the educational opportunity Doug represents...
If architects built buildings the way programmers write programms, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.
-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
If architects built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.