Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hrm...
Hrm...
I wonder how Doug and the Warriors would react to getting a visit from TSAB post-Walk.
"Beg your pardon, but we really must speak to you about the mess your friend has been making of time-space lately."

I think Hexe would refer them to, um, a higher authority.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

... How does that work, given that Hexe IS the higher authority around there, so to speak???
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

They'd just have to time it properly... say, when The Girls finally reach Warriors' World.

Or did you forget that one of The Three was in that group?

(scenelet:

"That's not a hammer - this is a hammer! Graf Eisen - Gigant Form!"

Skuld rolled her eyes. "It's not the size that matters; it's what you do with it."

Nancy wondered whether she should tell Skuld what that phrase usually referred to... then decided that would be a bad idea.

Hey, two good guys fighting when they first meet is a trope, after all...)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Quote:... How does that work, given that Hexe IS the higher authority around there, so to speak???
Contact the Fates to have them put in an appearance and certify that Doug was traveling under their aegis...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Nah, I don't see it as something like that. More like trying to sort out what the hell happened so it could all be properly recorded.

Rob... LOL! That is awesome. (^_^)

Quote:Rob... LOL! That is awesome. (^_^)
Hey, somebody had to start the Befriending...
--
Rob Kelk

And, of course, no mere mortal could possibly have a right to be concerned about this powerful random factor skipping about and making changes without any hint of its final intentions.
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."

Quote:Valles wrote:

And, of course, no mere mortal could possibly have a right to be concerned about this powerful random factor skipping about and making changes without any hint of its final intentions.
So...  Perhaps a final steplet that takes place near the end of or after LoGG?
Oh, BTW: I could see Drunkard's Walk becoming a huge hit over on Midchilda.  There'd be movies and everything.  Wink

Quote:So... Perhaps a final steplet that takes place near the end of or after LoGG?
The step after LoGG on the Girls' Walk is Weekend at Looney's. By the time they picked up Nancy, they only had two possible timelines left to visit - it was their bad luck that they picked Fenspace instead of Warriors' World.

Quote:Oh, BTW: I could see Drunkard's Walk becoming a huge hit over on Midchilda. There'd be movies and everything. Wink
I can see the double-bill: DW XII: Nine Flowers And A Weed back-to-back with Harold, Jumar, Skysaber, and Gryphon Visit White Castle Magellan...
--
Rob Kelk

robkelk Wrote:
Quote:Oh, BTW: I could see Drunkard's Walk becoming a huge hit over on Midchilda. There'd be movies and everything. Wink
I can see the double-bill: DW XII: Nine Flowers And A Weed back-to-back with Harold, Jumar, Skysaber, and Gryphon Visit White Castle Magellan...
(O_o)  Are we sure that Gryphon would even want to be in Skysaber's company?  Or is that part of the fun?
Actually, I'd like to see it double-billed with Sleeping With the GirlsSmile

Quote:(O_o) Are we sure that Gryphon would even want to be in Skysaber's company? Or is that part of the fun?
Of course it's part of the fun! When you present three one-act plays in a single evening, you always have a drama, a tragedy, and a comedy. In this case, DW XII is the drama...
--
Rob Kelk

RL-Gryphon I can't see, UF-Gryphon channeling Dr Raoul Duke on the other hand I can see taking part in that.

Either Gryphon I could see killing Skysaber by the end of the first reel. Which is probably what makes it such a crowd-pleaser on Midchilda.
Mr. Fnord interdimensional man of mystery

FenWiki - Your One-Stop Shop for Fenspace Information

"I. Drink. Your. NERDRAGE!"

...Though definitely not what some consider to be Family viewing.

(O_o) *Snorts* Sudden thought: Nanoha after someone (probably Yuno) takes Vivio out to see such a film... I'd love to see that.