Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My own AMV for Animazement 2010 and 2009
My own AMV for Animazement 2010 and 2009
These were some that were submitted and played at Animazement 12 and Animazement 13:
Animazement 12: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgC-Mn6qSqs (this is a longer version that was edited for the con time limit rules)
Animazement 13:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjDxtTnglzI (This one was interesting, the sound affects you hear sound about 30 times louder on professional speakers at the con, im pretty sure half the room shook and someone walked out without hearing for a day or so. I was in the back laughing to myself that neither the crowd, me or the con staff saw coming. One guy yelled "OH GOD, THATS HORRIBLE!!!" But in the end, people cheered, thats what mattered).Public Access Anime : My Justin.tv channel.

A belated welcome to the forums, ZeonicFreak! I hope the lack of response hasn't discouraged you from continuing to hang around...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

No, its cool Bob, thanks for having me on here.
I wasnt sure if people here check the AMV section, or think my work isnt worth the time to say something about it, because they may hate it or something. Hey, im up for feedback, good or bad. Im just showing my work that AZ has shown the past 2 cons ive been doing the AMVs for.Public Access Anime : My Justin.tv channel.

First one was cool, but suffered from bad audio compression. The second one, though, really captured the spirit of BGC, and the tidbit at the end was like a fun omake. "Bitchin'." (^_^)

Sorry it's taken me so long to get around to seeing this, but work has kept me so busy lately that I've been holding off on most video clips for a while now.

The first amv was something I did that i wasnt even sure it was going to make it in the contest, and the audio, thats the only one on the internet off that Sega CD game. But it was something I wanted to do.
After seeing the contest of 2009, i realized i had to step up my game, which is why i did my Duke Nukem themed AMV. It was an idea i had for a couple of years, but i felt was perfect to show. Well, im proud of it, but it was funny to watch. If you heard on the amv, you hear sound effects for explosions and such, well those were 30 times louder on con speakers. So talk about "mixed audio". Im pretty sure someone walked out deaf and the room shook. But, people cheered, and thats what matters.Public Access Anime : My Justin.tv channel.