Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collection of random Youtube videos
Collection of random Youtube videos
becaue you can just click from one to the next forever, I'm assembling these as I go along finding things to pad out the space that would otherwise be wasted on my fansub CDRs

You are cordially invited to the wedding of Seras Victoria and Alucard(!?):

but the bride is kind of stressing out...

As for Integra's reaction, well, who can really tell?

Of course, it wouldn't be Hellsing without a couple of Das Millenium gatecrashers... fortunately, Rip and Katz are a little too occupied with each other to make much trouble.

...Rrrrowl! H_H

Okay, I think that joke's played out. Do I hear anyone laughing?

Sigh... Well, at least Alucard's having a good time...

Okay, one more Hellsing, just because it's one I've always thought should be done

- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

And now for something completely different - I have never heard of the game before, but apparently it's call Lineage II. Presumably elven lineage, but there's much awesome here.

Xenosaga, on the other hand... I love those games.

- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles

Lineage is essentially NCSoft's bread-and-butter MMO, that let them fund CoH
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

Ah, an MMO. For me, MMO = Instant Fail, as net access is the exception and not the rule.

- CD
--

... now I've got the munchies ...

- CD
--