Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addendum for Faction Entry
Re: Getting back to the faction notes...
IIRC you called writing the actual attack, Rob - if you want, feel free to insert that whole in the appropriate spot, and I'll deallocate the SWtA segment number.
- CDSERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
For the next 72 hours, Itachi intoned, I will slap you with this trout. - Spying no Jutsu, chapter 3
"In the futuristic taco bell of the year 20XX, justice wears an aluminum sombrero!"hemlock-martini
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Quote:
IIRC you called writing the actual attack, Rob - if you want, feel free to insert that whole in the appropriate spot, and I'll deallocate the SWtA segment number.
Well, I called writing at least part of the story, not the entire attack. And I've got a certain something on the go already...
Let's all share this one, okay?

-Rob Kelk
"Read Or Die: not so much a title as a way of life." - Justin Palmer, 6 June 2007
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
And quite enjoyable that something is, too! Alright, I'll let it lie for now; hopefully when the event comes up I'll be able to stick it into the thread appropriately. Perhaps I'll expand it into a proper part when there's more data on the events to play off of, or even run it out to include the RP'ed discussion on a King of Fen-ters game earlier in this thread if that's all right with everyone involved - lessee, without going back and looking, I recall you, me, and Kokuten, though I think there was at least one more - AC's player? - though it can be done by side references if not.
On that discussion: Kokuten, were you going to have IC-you or Vi reply further? The last thing I added there from WC was directed at them.
- CD is aware that the initials "WC" have another connotation outside the USA, but gets tired of constanly tapping out the whole thing on the PDA screen stylus-keyboardSERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
For the next 72 hours, Itachi intoned, I will slap you with this trout. - Spying no Jutsu, chapter 3
"In the futuristic taco bell of the year 20XX, justice wears an aluminum sombrero!"hemlock-martini
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
I don't have any problems with that, although I do have an option to have the RP up the thread turned into a story. I've copied it off and stuck it together as a sort of newsgroup thread. I'll post it if anyone want to look at it. It WILL need editing however, because I've made up character email addresses where I couldn't find one existing and I've had to fiddle certain entries. Also, the RP thread is dated between 14 April 2013 and 18 April 2013.
Okay... I guess I'd need to see how you handle that before integrating any of it in a part of my own, because I thought it was a physical meeting and wrote accordingly...
If not, obviously there's no need for Shortwave to appear, or most or the narration.
- CDSERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
--
hmmm, my interaction really depends on _where_ this occured. For some reason - and I'm not lending any 'push for credence' to this reason - I had envisioned this occuring in a bar/public area, and thus my involvement.
Can be easily recalibrated for public _newsgroup_ or email list, and I'd be quite pleased to be involved in that case.
I can't come up with any reason I would have joined your main protagonists for this particular exchange, if they are in any private venue, though.
-WG, Complacent.Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
OK, I've started This Thread for the RP discussions. I've also added the possible Gazetteer entry I was using as a plot hook to start it off.
that enough of a bump for you?Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979