Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bounty hunter/merc guild
bounty hunter/merc guild
It occured to me that there are seveal series who's fen might band together as a bounty hunting and/or mercenary guild.
Cowboy Bebop, City Hunter, The A-Team, Bubblegum Crisis (the Knightsabers are mercs after all), Slayers (Lina often collects bounties), ect.
I figure that they are propbably rivals with Hidden Asteroid due to overlap of jobs (both groups provide muscle, bodyguards, collect bounties, ect.)__________________
I bet that if you cooked an elephant, you'd have a lot of leftovers.
And we can have a recreation of that cheesy cowboy-themed bounty hunter TV show from Bebop broadcast through Fenspace!

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
Re: bounty hunter/merc guild
Have 'Wave, Will Travel reads the card of the man? A knight without armor in a Fennish land?---------------
-Jon
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
The population density of Wyoming is very low, but that doesn't mean the people there aren't also out to kill you.
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"
Come to think of it, there'd probably be a lot of Western fen that might go this route (although they'd most likely get along fairly well with the Browncoats too). How many westerns have a hired gun as the main character?
*blink* sudden thought, you realize there's gonna be at least 1 bounty hunter Fen who waves up an approximation of Mandalorian armor and goes by the last name of Fete. [Image: glasses.gif] __________________
I bet that if you cooked an elephant, you'd have a lot of leftovers.
"Actually, I abandoned the schtick - I just couldn't handle being called 'Boba'. But I kept the basic concept, so here's my card"
Quote:
Robert Fett
Private Investigator
"No Job Too Large"

Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Why am I now suddenly thinking of "Fett Testarossa"?

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
Quote:
Why am I now suddenly thinking of "Fett Testarossa"?
Because your backpack has jets, your boba, the fett, you bounty hunt for jabba hutt, to finance your vette?Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979