Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wait, wait... what happened to/at Hogwarts?
Wait, wait... what happened to/at Hogwarts?
The "For Great Justice" thread twice brings up the enslavement/biomodding of kids from Hogwarts, but does it in such a way as to imply that something has happened to Hogwarts itself. But the latest changes to the "places" thread doesn't note anything happening to Hogwarts the way it notes the Jan '13 destruction of Crystal Osaka. Is this something we need to hash out?

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
Re: Wait, wait... what happened to/at Hogwarts?
I'm feeling evil this morning, so I say 'no'.
Let those smarmy faux-british little bastards suffer unmentioned horrors, emphasis on the unmentioned.Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
The way I read that reference, I got the idea the kids were grabbed from a school outing or some such.
Or maybe the Wizarding World got hit by a huge group of boskonians... er, "reavers"... no, "dark kingdomers"... ah right, "death eaters", and there's been a Great Hogwarts Diaspora that somebody needs to write. (But that somebody won't be me.)

-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Quote:
The way I read that reference, I got the idea the kids were grabbed from a school outing or some such.
Workable, easily. Some kind of smash-and-grab against a Wizarding colony, even...

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
Quote:
Some kind of smash-and-grab against a Wizarding colony, even...
Quote:
The self-named Weasley family sat in shock, staring out the back window of the family car as it shot away from the asteroidlet that had been their home. Death Eater ships clung to it like evil barnacles, their jagged spines and blackened surfaces a chilling contrast to the smooth, near-organic lines of the comfortable, safe place that they had called the Burrow.
"So what's next?" Asked the woman in the passenger seat, her plump, motherly face drawn and pale.
"I don't know, but we're headed for Hogwarts first off." Replied the driver, a rather nondescript, though solidly built, brunette.

Something like that?Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979