Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for the zwilnik people- Valles, Griever, M Fnord?
Question for the zwilnik people- Valles, Griever, M Fnord?
Hey, guys...
I have a question or two for you, since I don't want to upset anything you might have in mind for the zwilnik/thionite story threads, and I'm not sure who's handling the main thrust of these part of the plot.
First: Valles, I think your character had an attack on them on Venus, as part of an investigation there. Was that going from the Con to Venus, and if so, what day was it, Con-wise?
Second - what would be reasonable info for a thug to give out, after having several bad options pointed out to him, health-wise? Figuring a younger thug, so probably more vulnerable to persuasion. Not looking for much, but I wanted to run the idea past you guys, to see what you thought would be useful/reasonable to drag out of him. Possibly immediate boss, though how far up that would go, I have no clue. Is there any information in particular that you would like to release into the story, that a lower-level thug might be able to do so for you? Let me know, either through here, email, or IM? If I haven't already, I'll be sure to post all my contact info in that thread. Thanks.
Re: Question for the zwilnik people- Valles, Griever, M Fno
Quote:
Second - what would be reasonable info for a thug to give out, after having several bad options pointed out to him, health-wise? Figuring a younger thug, so probably more vulnerable to persuasion. Not looking for much, but I wanted to run the idea past you guys, to see what you thought would be useful/reasonable to drag out of him.
I'd think it would depend on what you caught said thug doing at right that moment. Mission & name of whoever sent him would be about minimum.---
Mr. Fnord
http://fnord.sandwich.net/
http://www.jihad.net/
Mr. Fnord interdimensional man of mystery

FenWiki - Your One-Stop Shop for Fenspace Information

"I. Drink. Your. NERDRAGE!"
Quote:
I'd think it would depend on what you caught said thug doing at right that moment. Mission & name of whoever sent him would be about minimum.
*chuckles* Two thugs - older one and a young one. I was actually considering uncle/nephew pair, the older guy teaching the younger the trade. As for their mission...they want to know what happened to the last guy they sent to talk to the Jason. Seems he never returned...(for SOME odd reason...). They're also supposed to be trying their hand at persuading me of the benefits of working for them. Depending upon the timing of the incident that Valles had, they might have only sent the pair because a) other thugs are involved going after Valles' character, and b) he's just a kid...he'll be easy to handle. They're not sure if I'm the Jason or not - I don't look like what I'm supposed to, but I've been going around the Con representing myself as such...and I do have my reputation as a biomodder, after all. They probably figure that even if I'm not the real Jason, I probably know him/can be used as bait against him.
*grin* I was hoping for at least a name of the next level up (gee....where have I heard of THIS method for dealing with zwilniks before...? *snicker*). Anybody got a name they want dropped, or shall I go with something random for now? Let me know if there's anything else you'd like dropped that a lower-level thug might know, and I'll try to work it in for you.
Quote:
First: Valles, I think your character had an attack on them on Venus, as part of an investigation there. Was that going from the Con to Venus, and if so, what day was it, Con-wise?
She was attacked while investigating on Venus, but she didn't get there until, oh, a week at least after the Con closed.
Ja, -n

===============================================
"I'm terribly sorry, but I have to kill you quite horribly now."
Thanks, Valles!
Reason for only two thugs will probably be 'He's just a kid...he should be easy to handle' then. *chuckles* The outcome of this particular little shindig might explain why you got three sent after you. *grin* 'They're tough buggers. Better send a third along, just in case.'