Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible entry by irregular newbie.
Possible entry by irregular newbie.
I know I've not been even a semi regular around here, but if anyone is interested then I have an early concept, I have a couple issues at this stage:
The most important at this stage involves the fact that that in order to have access to things I need I'd need - assuming I stick to what I'm likely to have access to in the next 18 months or so; base vehicle, mainly - I would need to be a relatively adopter as of (at latest) the end of 2007.
I'm fairly clear on the (at least) initial vehicle - a relativly large (by european standards) camper (perviously owned by my parents).
Any ideas as to what my char might be doing by SOS-con, though?
For that matter - anyone in the interim need a lift?
I don't have any pics of the camper in question on hand at this time, but I do of a similar, later model, and can probably get current pic(s) of the actual camper in unless it gets scrapped without notice in the next three or so months...
Also note that unless someone else has a better idea my character would be a semi-non-entity as of SOS-con - one of the numerous who left Earth following (or immediately preceeding) the worst of the 'wavium legilation - but no-one of significance otherwise. At least yet.
Thoughts?
Re: Possible entry by irregular newbie.
The more the merrier.
You might want to expand the concept a bit more than just guy in a camper who went up in 2007. You probably have it's just not stated.
Just a couple of questions to flesh out your idea.
1) Why did he go into space?
2) Why did he go into space during the first wave?
3) What is his parents/girlfriend/boyfriend/friends/relatives opinion of him going to space?
4) What type of fan is he? Does he belong to a faction?
5) etc etc...
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
Re: Possible entry by irregular newbie.
And, since he was one of the "first wave", what does he think of the big names in Fenspace?
(Somebody who likes The Professor and hates Noah Scott is going to behave differently than someone who hates The Prof and likes Noah...)

-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012