Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOS-bunny, free to a good (or sufficiently twisted) home
SOS-bunny, free to a good (or sufficiently twisted) home
I'd write this myself, but I'm still working on LoGG.

The SOS-dan learn about a Boskonian ring that's disguised as a group of Goth Fen, and send one of their number to investigate.

Unfortunately, they send http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/goods/goods_de ... EOSL-14102]the wrong person...

(Edit: PowerTip: Click on the large photo for an even larger photo.)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

You know the interesting thing about living here in Japan? That getup is actually kinda tame around here.

Hey, the PerkyGoth is a perfectly acceptable goth type, except to other goths...

(side note: as soon as I get home, I'm saving those images. That's just too cute not to use as wallpaper.)
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Oh no, I wasn't saying that it was unacceptable to me. I'm just saying that it's funny how your perceptions shift after living in a foreign land.
[Image: smile.gif]

Quote:(side note: as soon as I get home, I'm saving those images. That's just too cute not to use as wallpaper.)
I suppose you're going to want larger images of the figure. Now that I have one, that is. So I'll have to take perkygoth-Mikuru out of her box sometime when I have an hour or two to take photos of her.

($180 after taxes... Come back, dollar-at-par! OTOH, I get to say "I'm spending the evening taking photos of beautiful models", so it all works out.)
--
Rob Kelk

That's very kind of you, Rob, but no need to go out of your way... and wouldn't taking her out of the box reduce her value?
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Quote:and wouldn't taking her out of the box reduce her value?
Yes, it would. I don't care.

This is a piece of artwork - mass-production artwork, true, but artwork nonetheless. It's meant to be displayed. Leaving it in the box... doesn't feel right.

(Yes, I do have over a dozen figures still in their original packages. That's because I've currently run out of display space.)
--
Rob Kelk