Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Draft] If you thought things grew big in Texas...

Oh, this looks to be fun.

Nice job, Feinan!
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Minor quibble, of which a similar situation should be hashed out in a canon story: Your Agatha AI needs to meet the Agatha android that Noah made who left
while he was obsessing over one of his other angels when she woke up.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

That's hardly a quibble - it's more a plotbunny. Besides, we don't even know what happened to Noah's Agatha (who would be using the name
"Clay" if she's still around)...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

*chuckle* Here I was thinking that you were the only one that'd have Agatha on your ship. Perhaps the only one to
have her as even one half of the engineering team?

Even this crazy cat lady would fall on her over-furred tail at that one.
--------------------
'Join the Alliance!' they said. 'See the Arathi Highlands!' they said. I'd rather be farming.

Li Kao?!?! Tell me you're building a heavy-lift shuttle to work with him, o please o please o please...

After all, Master Li needs Number Ten Ox around. *evil grin*

*cackles* Well, I hadn't planned on it...before now, that is. Thank you. You're right, he definitely needs something. I'll have to work on it.
*grin* Good to see another Master Li fan.

Damn. You beat to Master Li. I was going to have him show up in the Hong Kong office of the Banzai Institute in the next story. No worries, though; I can
change it.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Ebony - the interesting thing about Fenspace is that there can be multiple versions of someone out there. If your Master Li was a person or an android,
he'd probably be different enough from the Jason's version that there wouldn't be a problem keeping them separate in people's minds. Plus, my
version will be aboard the Yggdrasil or communicating electronically most of the time, though he might make the occasional appearance otherwise. Feel
free to work on what you were planning to do - I love Master Li, as you do apparently, so I'm curious now as to what you have in mind. If you still have a
problem with it, email me and we can maybe hash it out together? FeinanCoX -at- gmail.com works for me - and that email is available for use by all Fenspace
people, by the way. If you have questions about the Jason or any of my stuff, feel free to write.

Not much at this point is set in stone. The next story (assuming I can finish the first one) will be set in Hong Kong. At current incarnation, the Banzai
Institute offices in Hong Kong maintain a regular staff of three people - Leep, Joe Chance, and an old man who I was going to call Master Li. Master Li was not
going to be an "official" Blue Blazer; he sort of showed up one day and took over the office, and the Blue Blazers bemusedly accepted him. He serves,
in addition to other roles, as one of J.'s sifu, teaching him kung fu.

As I said, it's all rough draft right now, and Master Li is only one possibility. I could easily call him Wong Fei Hong or Fong Sai Yuk.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."