Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[short, RFC] Shortcut To Japan

Quote:Bit of Threadcromancy, I know, but Fenspace needs more love these days.
The usual writers need more time, is what Fenspace needs. I'm busy at work, Mal's recovering, even Firvulag is caught in a time crunch... At least I have some summer vacation owed to me, so I'm taking a long vacation starting near the solstice. Maybe I'll even get some writing done.

Quote:Having watched a good deal of the Sakura Taisen anime, I can easily say that Li Kohran's definitely a Spark, but certainly not mad... unless you consider people who think of their machines as being like kids, complete with odd quirks and temperments, to be mad. I certainly don't. Do you think I'm mad? Wink
That's why I said "proto-Spark/Mad" rather than "full-fledged Spark/Mad". She's not in the Professor's level of competence or insanity, after all. (Which is why Noah picked Kohran over someone like Motoko Mihara...)

Quote:Okay, okay, so maybe she is a pyromaniac - it could be worse though! Wink
Yes - she could be the non-fun sort of pyromaniac (read: likes watching things burn instead of blow up).
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

As long as we've brought this thread back from the dead...
blackaeronaut Wrote:Gina: (o_o) Well, at least it's not a plugsuit.
Found an image! Satoshi Igarashi is responsible for this bit of Asuka/Minako foolishness:
[Image: asuka_senshi_cosplay_by_satoshi_igarashi.jpg]
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Quote:Yes - she could be the non-fun sort of pyromaniac (read: likes watching things burn instead of blow up).
Suddenly the Firebats from Starcraft come to mind with how you could always hear the grin in their voice...
Firebat: *Fwoooooosh* "Need a light?" Big Grin
As for the pic...
Asuka: The bare midrift does look nice, but I really don't want to give the otaku that much fuel for their fires. And for the last time, I am not bleaching my hair!