Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[meta] mod whining about irrelevant things
[meta] mod whining about irrelevant things
Has anyone else been blindsided by ideas for commissioned art, only to have no chance of getting them done? 'Cause that keeps happening to me and it's really, really annoying. Tongue

(I'd try harder but a: I'm perennially broke & good commissions cost money and b: the Artist's Alley at the local con sucks rocks. And yet the ideas keep coming...)
Mr. Fnord interdimensional man of mystery

FenWiki - Your One-Stop Shop for Fenspace Information

"I. Drink. Your. NERDRAGE!"

Well, you can always post ideas here, and, if/when I have time, I can see what I can do about rendering them.
Edit:  The only "charging" I may do is, if you find something at one of the content stores (Renderosity, Daz, Poser Pros, Runtime DNA, Vanishing Point, PowerFusion 3d) that I don't have, you may have to buy it for me.  ;-P

Eheh.... Sorta, its yet another reason why I took up 3d modeling.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

Mark Skarr Wrote:Well, you can always post ideas here, and, if/when I have time, I can see what I can do about rendering them.
Edit:  The only "charging" I may do is, if you find something at one of the content stores (Renderosity, Daz, Poser Pros, Runtime DNA, Vanishing Point, PowerFusion 3d) that I don't have, you may have to buy it for me.  ;-P
I've offered to do that for you anyway, as a "thank you" gift. (Although at the moment I only have accounts at Rendo and Daz... What is your account name at those stores, anyway?)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

At Renderosity I'm "Markskarr" and at Daz I'm "MarkSkarr@aol.com."
I've had that email since forever.

Hmmmmm... Your Renderosity public wishlist appears to be empty. I'm planning on making a purchase before the end of the week (yesterday was payday and a couple of expensive items on my wishlist just went on sale), but I can wait a day...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012