Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Meta/Silly] Leatherman 'Wave?

750 GOSUB 00
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Blackstone (taps microphone): Ahem. Good afternoon. I've been asked to issue the following statement on behalf of the Rugsuckers... (unfolds paper)

Quote:"We would like it to be known that the inventor of the so-called 'Matrioshka' Leatherman is a sadist of the first order, and that the Rugsuckers as a unit will be hunting down this person and killing them in the mos lingering and painful way possible. Believe us; we really mean it. It'll involve boy bands, rock salt, and Tico's collection of sporks. Just as soon as we can get him to put down his Leatherman...."
         (folds paper) Well, there you have it. Hope you're happy.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Ebony Wrote:Blackstone (taps microphone): Ahem. Good afternoon. I've been asked to issue the following statement on behalf of the Rugsuckers... (unfolds paper)

Quote:"We would like it to be known that the inventor of the so-called 'Matrioshka' Leatherman is a sadist of the first order, and that the Rugsuckers as a unit will be hunting down this person and killing them in the mos lingering and painful way possible. Believe us; we really mean it. It'll involve boy bands, rock salt, and Tico's collection of sporks. Just as soon as we can get him to put down his Leatherman...."
*Eep*
*taps boot heels together*
"There's no place like home.  There's no place like home."
"Crap, that only works for cute little twenty-somethings."
*opens Leatherman 'Wave and gets a stick of chalk*
"Wha . . . wait . . . 'Dimension Door on a Stick.'  Woo-hoo!"
*Draws door on the wall and opens it, revealing a gigantic pearlescent-white blob with a manical grin and teeth.*
"Smear yourselves with mustard and say--!"
"So long, sucker!"  *Slams door and leans against it to prevent it from opening*
*Glares at Leatherman*  "That was useless."

So, anybody up for suggesting a Top Ten List of Tools yet?

No, wait - that's for the David Leatherman... Never mind.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Ebony Wrote:Blackstone (taps microphone): Ahem. Good afternoon. I've been asked to issue the following statement on behalf of the Rugsuckers... (unfolds paper)

Matriosha Leatherman implies that the new multitool must be smaller than previous iteration.  I prefer the term 'Recursive Multitool', because it implies a virtually infinite series, and that once you've gotten to the 'too many' stage, the universe crashes.
"Not this again!" Minerva said. "Albus, it was You-Know-Who, not you, who marked Harry as his equal. There is no possible way that the prophecy could be talking about you!" - Harry Potter and the Method of Rationality, Chapter 84

And then, of course, you have the inevitable knock-off, the "Leather Man" tool, that only works if you're wearing a leather vest and chaps, and the "Lather Man" which only works in the shower...

but that lather man tool might be just the thing for Plumbers.

Like I needed my brain pushed into a sanity seg.fault before i've even completely booted up this morning. You hilarious meanie.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

Duane Peters Wrote:And then, of course, you have the inevitable knock-off, the "Leather Man" tool, that only works if you're wearing a leather vest and chaps, and the "Lather Man" which only works in the shower...
... and, of course, the "LeatherMon". (Pika?)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012