Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for biomod suggestions.
Looking for biomod suggestions.
So, while working on the redo of Unwelcome Visitor, I got to thinking about the biomod Chris is going to end up with. I've always had a few ideas for quirks/abilities, but it occured to me the Fenspace crowd might have some other ideas worth sticking her with. I'm not looking for awesome, but anything that could be entertaining for us or others in universe, maybe embarrassing to her or annoying, would definately be welcome.

Are you still going with a green Orion as the overall 'mod, or is that undecided as well?
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

That's still the same. I was mostly thinking of any suggestions for quirks or abilities that could make for amusing or interesting stories later on.

Well, pheromones are always fun ... but they don't have to involve sexual desire. ("You smell good enough to eat." "Oh, like I haven't heard that before - hey, put the knife and fork down!" Okay, maybe that's a bad example, but you can ring the changes on the idea if you like it.)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Mad Away: Something she excretes or gives off causes Mads to immediately drop out of Blue-Hair Days or madness places when they come within a certain range. Believed to have something to do with her thought processes at the time of her 'mod.

It also has the habit of making Mads deeply uncomfortable to be within a thousand miles of her.

My mind just went completely to the gutter on this one. And while I enjoy it down there, maybe it might be a little bit antisocial to share it with the rest of you....

Quote:Threepony wrote:
Mad Away: Something she excretes or gives off causes Mads to immediately drop out of Blue-Hair Days or madness places when they come within a certain range. Believed to have something to do with her thought processes at the time of her 'mod.

It also has the habit of making Mads deeply uncomfortable to be within a thousand miles of her.
Additional: Depending on how long he's been awake, it will drop The Professor where he stands. 1-2 days? He'll still be awake, but in desperate need of a soft place to lie down. 3 or more? Immediate naptime. There would be speculation whether it's the peculiarity of his biomod, or a particular wrinkle of Chris' relating specifically to the Professor, but likely no definitive evidence to be found.
Whether or not it makes Mads deeply uncomfortable will probably depend on the Mad in question. Some won't mind... depending on the nature of their madness places, how long they've been Blue Haired at that particular moment, etc.
--

"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor

Dartz, at least shoot me a PM. Even if I won't use it, I'll take the laugh and the chance to briefly indulge that particular dark corner of my brain.

3P's idea has potential as a story angle for later. "Your friends called me in to act as a source of reason. And given what you're in the middle of dismantling, I see they were right."