Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are BeamSabers possible in the Fenspace tech?

Not even being stuck in a vehicle that limits you......but running around arse-naked while having your identity partially overwritten by that of Char Aznable--- and not in all the nice ways either.

Quote:Dartz wrote:
Not even being stuck in a vehicle that limits you......but running around arse-naked while having your identity partially overwritten by that of Char Aznable--- and not in all the nice ways either.
That would be if I was doing a 1/1 copy of particular mobile suit, no me I would take the best features & ideas from various mobile suits and make my own custom suit.

kashim27 Wrote:
Quote:Dartz wrote:Not even being stuck in a vehicle that limits you......but running around arse-naked while having your identity partially overwritten by that of Char Aznable--- and not in all the nice ways either.
That would be if I was doing a 1/1 copy of particular mobile suit, no me I would take the best features & ideas from various mobile suits and make my own custom suit.
Just be careful, Handwavium does funny tricks on people who try to mix sources to get the perfect results/quirks. Wink

You could end up with a multiple personality disorder.

HRogge Wrote:
kashim27 Wrote:
Quote:Dartz wrote:Not even being stuck in a vehicle that limits you......but running around arse-naked while having your identity partially overwritten by that of Char Aznable--- and not in all the nice ways either.
Just be careful, Handwavium does funny tricks on people who try to mix sources to get the perfect results/quirks. Wink

You could end up with a multiple personality disorder.
You're just saying that because that's what happened to Honami/Hayate/Shizuka/Nanami ... There's no guarantee the same would happen to someone else. There's also no guarantee that it wouldn't.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012