Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Note to those who are on the SB fora
Note to those who are on the SB fora
Will someone tell Ed Becerra that his fenspace self is possibly living in a nice space station with catgirls and other Furry-types. I believe that's what someone snuck in at somepoint, with filled off serials. For in his last post in 'Candle in the Dark' that I read is coming across as been a bit freaked out.

--Rod.H (lurker of fora)
"Why, yes I contemplated 'waving up a M35 Mako, did some design roughs, etc. But at the time I'd no heavy fabber's, so Catgirl Industries got their first. However, Makotaxi...."

Quote:Rod H wrote:
Will someone tell Ed Becerra that his fenspace self is possibly living in a nice space station with catgirls and other Furry-types. I believe that's what someone snuck in at somepoint, with filled off serials. For in his last post in 'Candle in the Dark' that I read is coming across as been a bit freaked out.

--Rod.H (lurker of fora)
"Why, yes I contemplated 'waving up a M35 Mako, did some design roughs, etc. But at the time I'd no heavy fabber's, so Catgirl Industries got their first. However, Makotaxi...."
Actually I think it was Ed himself that made that comment in one of the fen threads on SB.
Warning:
Dihydrogen monoxide
Containment Vessel

What, like telling him his dog's living on a farm now?
Mr. Fnord interdimensional man of mystery

FenWiki - Your One-Stop Shop for Fenspace Information

"I. Drink. Your. NERDRAGE!"